Off to austria snowboarding on saturday

Im super jealous!!!!! I've just got a ton of snowboarding gear for my birthday. Im desperate to get on it.

Bourkey

B)B):p:(:pB)

£490 all in for a week.....bargain!!

Loadsa snow and more forecast for just after we arrive B)

I'm for Morzine (French Alps, just below Avoriaz) on the 19th for 6days.

cant WAIT! best snow there in 30yrs apparently! goin to buy my own boots next week all bein well, really excited about that! bet they dont make me a better skier tho!!!

Snow boardin looks pretty fun but im more than happy skiin, its a HELL of a kick!!! think i'll be stickin to skiin, cant get enough of it.

But whether your a boarder or a skier there can be no denying, wintersports are f*ckin amazin! i always thought "snow? cold? ice? f*ck right off!!" but since my very first ski trip i am ADDICTED! i watch all the ski and snowboard stuff on tv on the run-up to my trips, everything from ski jumpin to ticket to ride to winter x to biathlon, i LOVE it!!!

have a GREAT trip paul man!!!!! i'm right behind ya this yr again!!!!

Phil.

Been here in passing for a couple of days at a time... It's got good links out to other resorts too!

Easily enough for a week if your still learning... If however your more advanced take the lift to the top of Brandstadl and take Skiers left and follow the ridge along and down into Soll other than that some awesome powdery cliff drops and powder pockets on the North facing side of Zinsberg.

Ow and within 10 mins drive of Soll me and my mates found a Huge 'Proper' Ski jump ... Jump with the stadium bit at the bottom and everything! Epic... Night life is very Austrian but a good crack never the less!!!

Enjoy!

Morzines got some Pretty Epic albeit Expensive nightlife. Get the Biggest area lift pass possible and then is you head to the 'Super Morzine' lift then ski straight towards what might look life some signs of life ( not down the runs you just went over ) You find yourself in Avoriaz and from there you've got 2 of the best kept parks that side of Deux Aples, the Burton 'Stash' natural park section (epic) and more on and off pieste you could ever want!!!

This year im off to Japan (for the tokyo auto salon for business of course and then a few extra days boarding) over to Chamonix, Sauze D'oulx and the to Val Thorens to cap of the season!

Yes i Know..... The money saved could provide a seriously Weaponised GT but ow well... We will do these things.

Gimmie a shout if you want any winks on where to find the best powder in Morzine/Avoriaz area too....