starlet vs r5 gtturbo witch one is quicker!?

:lol: lol hope your not talking about me.. my life revolved around those cars back in the day.. and having a mate that owned one of the most gorjus r5's ever i can say what i like. turbo went on it twice also clutch went just before wait.. oh yes it randomly went on fire due to the shitness of your french wiring! YAWWWWWNNNN :)
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: lol hope your not talking about me.. my life revolved around those cars back in the day.. and having a mate that owned one of the most gorjus r5's ever i can say what i like. turbo went on it twice also clutch went just before wait.. oh yes it randomly went on fire due to the shitness of your french wiring! YAWWWWWNNNN :)

Not aimed directly at anyone; well maybe Cal! lol Him saying his 306 dturbo was unreliable and he had to spend lots on it doesn't mean that an R5 will be equally as unreliable just 'because its French.

My brother had a 1.6 306 for 3 years and never had a single problem so by Cal's logic I can therefore say that all French cars are uber-reliable! No! :o

But yeah, if you know people that have had R5's you have more experience, so fair enough!

As i have said i like the R5 but there day has been and well gone..

1.6 , 1.4 less problems as an N/A car but when you come into the scene of turbo french, you just got make sure you got bottomless pockets!

thats why we all own starlets cus there reliable and brilliant little cars for what they are! , yes we know what size of engine it is and know that theres bigger more powerful cars... theres always someone better... and we do have wider horizons with other cars!!

but imo theres definnately no other car compares to the starlet for fuel consumption while giving it the guns all the time..

for what the starlets are... frightningly powerful fuckin little cars!!! as only a 1.3 turbo these little cars can smoke and keep with alot of bigger cc turbo'd cars!!

end of the day it dont matta what car you got, if you can get BIG hp out of it and it works then uv got a gooden.... there was that micrain Banzai, which everyone calls a shopping trolly, but the lad has got over 400hp out of it!!

Its funny this shit people come out with when the obviously haven't read what I wrote correctly.

I never said that French cars weren't shit, because yes I agree that most are.

I said, that Cal has tried to say that just because an R5 is a French car, that it wouldn't beat a Starlet. That it would break and fall apart. Which is clearly not true, because not all French cars break down when they are in the middle of a race!

But who the fuck cares.

Show me a video of this bloke racing his friend and beating him, and then I will agree that the Starlet is quicker. Until this time, I will keep to my own opinions.

Clearly your a girl if you find a Glanza "frightningly poweful" :lol:

SpeedFreak.... we know the truth.

x2 :p but il edit on rubix's post to : "if you find your glanza frightningly powerful your a girl"

i think there only seems to be 3 of us who can look outside starlets..

okay okay cal obv knows what hes doing etc etc blah blah whatever im obv wrong :lol: ... at the end of the day if he knows so much why has he put garden hose out the top of his breather..