What bhp you reckon i will get?

hi all

with the parts below what BHP you reckon i will be getting?

4efte

stainless aftermarket manifold

aftermarket exhaust

Blitz decat

TT filter relocation kit

HDI FMIC

NGK Iridium G7

Magnecore HT leads

Blitz ss BOV

HDI boost controller boost to be set at around a bar if possible ( i duno if it could be with these mods let me know! )

walbro fuel pump

sard fuel pressure regulator

HKS actuator

HKS FCD

AIR CON removed

P/S removed

so what BHP you reckon i would be lookin at with this spec list? got most of this on order, jsut a few bits left to get.

also do you reckon it wud be worth getting it all set up by a pro or is it all stuff that doesnt realy need much sorting? i want it to be reliable power so it doesnt keep hitting the fuel cut and runing lean and all that

help will be greatly apreciated!

cheers boys. well i would love 190bhp!

tell me somthing, with all these bits on am i gunna havy any problems reaching a bar of boost? or any other problems at all?

ive got a hdi boost controller, and it has a rocket arming switch to change from hi and low level setting. but i jsut wanna no cuz i have got no hi lo boost button on the car already is it gunna work?

Jay

I rekon 170 - 180bhp with high torque figures to match. Just a quick question. by putting a ct9 at 1 bar wont u be jeopordising the longetivity of the turbo? How long do they last at that psi?

i have thort about that, and that was guna be my next question lol! if it goes then its an excuse for a hybrid lol

I rekon 170 - 180bhp with high torque figures to match. Just a quick question. by putting a ct9 at 1 bar wont u be jeopordising the longetivity of the turbo? How long do they last at that psi?

yeah i would say realistically 170-180, also to the above question yes putting the very tiny ct9 at 1bar will decrease it's life. might last couple of weeks, months maybe a year depends on the condition of the turbo, but at 1bar for daily driving i cant imagine it would last to long.

yeah i would say realistically 170-180, also to the above question yes putting the very tiny ct9 at 1bar will decrease it's life. might last couple of weeks, months maybe a year depends on the condition of the turbo, but at 1bar for daily driving i cant imagine it would last to long.

no i wouldnt use it every day, would leave it on normal level then use the rocket arming switch that comes with boost controller, to change to a bar when its time to smoke some sons a bitches

emanage would be futher down the line mate, just the list above i was guna fit tbh, it would be alrite wouldnt it?

Yeah it would be ok but i would still get it set up on the RR so they can make sure everything is ok and that it doesn't over/under fuel.

As monty said your looking at 170hp on that set up as you cant tweak the fuelling enough using a FPR/FCD set up!!

With an emange 180+ would be possible

Its not a bad start though mate :)