Welcome back :(

Well 2009 is here.. and thats practicly 96% of everyone back at work :thumbsup:

In the office just now, how is every one coping lol? i was moany this morning but im ok now..

payday monday coming so im quite chuffed!! but i need to kick it out till then!! woo..

busy month for me, finishing school.

if all is good i will have my papers end of this month. I already got an job-offer at an automotive company i am cuurently intern.

so as of 1 february i will be officialy part of the working people..

Your just an ass Joz :) .. im cranky and hungry.. lunch at 1 ... who likes subways? i loves them!!!

Eating a Subway as i type this :D

Yeah, back at work too

Contract ends at end of feb so better start job hunting

I'm not in till 1, but I've been working over the xmas period aswell, that'll teach me for working in retail lol

i worked retail the previous year during college never used to have a day off :)

love my weekends and holidays now tho :D

@ Sparky i hate you for texting me telling me about your foot long bmt..

@ MJ .. i hate you too for having one :D

@ Joz you hobo!! i hope your pcs crashes :p

got an hour and so to go :) cmon baby!!

**edit***

@ Gal... your a little shit too :D

^ God you suck man!!

Foot long Italian Bmt.. on Herbs and cheese bread... toasted.. lettuce.. southwest sauce.. your free Cola as its £5 plus a free drink.

you do that your not only pimp... the full town envy you :)

think your selfs lucky you dont have my job i got in today and my inspector haulled me i to his office and i had to give a statment about some little *********** about an incident i had no involvement in and im in a deciplinery. if i was a gangstar id chop her legs off let alone break them. :D:p:)

Yup I am back to work. Yesterday was my first day, and it was busy as hell! Which is a good thing, as the day went so nice and quick!

I hate to say it, but after 2 boring weeks off I was looking forward to coming back!

you aint had much loven over the holiday eh stace? :D

well day 2 im pretty happy :) not to botherd seeem to be into the mood again of work!!.. just need to keep at it mondays payday isn't it!!! :p

Foot long Italian Bmt.. on Herbs and cheese bread... toasted.. lettuce.. southwest sauce.. your free Cola as its £5 plus a free drink.

Dont forget the extra cheese and cucumber :)

God I am hungry again!!!