Car Enthusiasts New Year Meet *2009*

Anyone interested if you are local to this, i copied it from Facebook.

FW: Event Info Host: South Central Cruisers - SCC

Type: Meetings - Club/Group Meeting

Network: Global

Time and Place Start Time: 11 January 2009 at 19:00

End Time: 12 January 2009 at 01:00

We will be meeting at Fleet Services at 8pm on the 11th January.

This is a static meet for Car Enthusiasts to meet up with like minded people and talk cars, no wreckless driving or arsing around in cars - anyone found to be "showing off" in an illegal manner will be reported to the police and asked to leave.

This is not a meet for boyracers into burning rubber but people who enjoy cars and enjoy meeting new people, not wanting attention for the wrong reasons. Anyone is welcome to come along aslong as you know how to behave.

There will be convoys organise from different regions, i shall post more information shortly so please check back.

There will be an interesting mix of Car Clubs and People. We just want to have fun, chill out and mingle with like minded Car Lovers.

..no wreckless driving or arsing around in cars - anyone found to be "showing off" in an illegal manner will be reported to the police and asked to leave...

...This is not a meet for boyracers into burning rubber...

Damn looks like i'm not welcome! B)

I think my mate is going to bring her evo up too

Who's ya mate? B)

Think it's going to be reasonably busy. I'm not sure which way actually i will head up from basingstoke and find out. If its heading towards camberly i can go the snaeky way in without having to piss about gettin on M3

i might be at this for a bit at some point!

its an SCC event and at the SOUTHBOUND services. just as a heads up

Great turnout of cars tonight, although we had to parked in the lorry carpark. Fair few starlets there tonight too, although 7 was our little lot, the EP82's i didnt know a single one of them.

But we had a good little starlet meet of our own after the meet :lol:

I saw a Red EP82, a white one and a black one with yellow headlights and fog lights.

LOL most of the EP91 glanza's were us lot, we went for a drive around hook and basingstoke :lol:

Nice -_-

That little RC Petrol car was mad! :)