Spring and Shock Combo

Im after a good shock and spring combo for my glanza, im looking to lower it by 40mm, i dont want coilys as they are more expensive and normally pretty dam stiff :rolleyes: any recomendations on what shock and spring combos work well? also i dont want the koni's as you have to piss about with the front ones to fit them (inserts) any help greatly appreciated, cheers starelybruiser :lol:

u didnt go for the gmax then lol.

a good combo is koni shocks with tein springs, i know you have to fuck about with them but there worth it.

yeah mate, rang Gmax direct and they said the kit will not fit a glanza :rolleyes: only the uk n/a's ah well never mind, yeah the konis are surposed to be good but they are pricey too aint they, any others you would recommend? cheers buddy :lol:

id go for the KYB shocks with TEIN springs, KYB are the equivilent to the standard, but there good for street use especially with TEIN springs, there alot cheaper than KONI aswell.

if they are the same as the standard shocks shouldnt i save money and just put tein's on my standard shocks? cheers buddy :rolleyes:

^^^ koni are good shocks(koni are gas filled rather then oil so dont leak like the oil ones i think), teins are nice but dont tend to lower the car much, cobra seem to lower the car a nice amount RSR are good springs too

well there is that but if your changing the springs, you should change the shocks, that way you know its new, and the fact they will perform better.

yeah they would, any other suggestions? i would prefere something i can just straight swap instead of either coilys, which ned setting up, or koni's that need messing around with, are the kyb shocks ok down to 40mm? cheers buddy

better save some money for koni's...

you can adjust them in stiffness.

note that only the front shocks can be adjusted on car.

but yes the front shocks are inserts, but with a good grinder (is that good english?) it's an easy job...

can put up some pics of it if you like...

I have rs*r springs and kyb sr specials. the dampers are stiff so you can feel the road. Bit of body roll but that could be down to the biscuits im rolling on at the moment with massive tyre walls.

thumbs up from me,although it is the ONLY set ive had, so i have nothing to compare it by.

check my project thread for pics.

better save some money for koni's...

you can adjust them in stiffness.

note that only the front shocks can be adjusted on car.

but yes the front shocks are inserts, but with a good grinder (is that good english?) it's an easy job...

can put up some pics of it if you like...

id like to see those please B)