Rubber up!

I'm looking at buying 4 new tyres today and im looking at Toyo T1R's...can anybody give any input as to if these are good, bad etc etc...also is there any better ones on the market for around the £300 mark...seen 4x T1R's for £270 on ebay..205/45/16's

Cheers

Ben

We are just closed until we fulfill all back orders, with my accident and Christmas we got behind and after Christmas we started getting a huge amount of orders so coupled with the old orders we couldn't keep up with the rate they were coming in as there is only two of us now on the parts side.

Fear not in around 1-2 weeks the website will re-open with a new lease of life, made some big changes for 2009 to stop any future problems we just never expected the business to grow so quickly and simply outstretched our means.

T

Well mate at least you've closed for abit due to the right reasons, with the way jobs and businesses are going at the moment i better your well chuffed at how quickly its grown, hopefully you'll have a job for a longtime, i was just about to get onto toy tuning to order a fair amount of gear lol, i guess ill just have to wait till your back in business!!

Well mate at least you've closed for abit due to the right reasons, with the way jobs and businesses are going at the moment i better your well chuffed at how quickly its grown, hopefully you'll have a job for a longtime, i was just about to get onto toy tuning to order a fair amount of gear lol, i guess ill just have to wait till your back in business!!
lol i was in two minds what this thread was gonna be about with the title....

and me :lol:

I have had 3 sets of T1R's now, fairly good tyres, wear out real quick though so going to try Prada 2's next -_-

Good news about TT :)