crazy bootlid rattle!

its been bugging me now for ages theres a really loud rattle coming from the bootlid of the car.ive taken the trim off and checked everything and it still does it :lol: just wondering if antbody elses does it and how you fixed it

ben

my cars the same from the minuite i start it up it rattles like mad like a large loud wasp, i put foam round the plastic cover but its got worse i might just foam the lot! 1 of my mates got sick of rattles so he put expanding foam everywhere and the car still rattles, bit of a crazy idea though

It`s either the rubber things on the parcel shelf (cut up a small piece of rubber pipe and stuff some in both) or there is a plastic cover on the boot lid (is on the N/A) just shove some wood/anything in at the edges so its trapped in between the plastic my shelf is as quite as a mouse and the plastic cover is ok....now its the front speakers under the dash that get noisey when i turn the vol up...summer job me thinks?