SOUTH WALES MEET 3!

'@ JO I am sure you can get some T clamps before the meet on the 27th of Feb ' - sorry i cnt work out this quote thing lol.

if u cwd sparky that b great but im still not drivin quick i got 2 people in my car. if u wanna put em in your car that wud b a different matter of fact :thumbsup::D:o lol.

il bring her out 1 day alone xxx

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont blame me. sum people aint happy and im not bein banned or h8ed i dont wanna cause any arguements.xxx

i will bring 2 girls ok if u wnt pics wiv them u can if not not. they r lovely girls and will com 2 keep me company 2.

hope that ok wiv u all xxxx

No bring them. seriously.

Ive sorted the problem out with my gf now...........fuck her, its not up to her. Had a big row about it and i told her shes being an idiot and if shes that botherd she can go get stuffed........so looks like ill be coming on my own :surrender: its not up to her what i can and cant do. Its olrite for her to go to nightclubs, so its damn well olrite for me to come to the meets......wether theres models there or the fucking prime minister himself is there...Ill be there!

Told you i could do it Joanne :surrender:

Ive sorted the problem out with my gf now...........fuck her, its not up to her. Had a big row about it and i told her shes being an idiot and if shes that botherd she can go get stuffed........so looks like ill be coming on my own :surrender: its not up to her what i can and cant do. Its olrite for her to go to nightclubs, so its damn well olrite for me to come to the meets......wether theres models there or the fucking prime minister himself is there...Ill be there!

Told you i could do it Joanne :surrender:

Good on ya mate. :surrender:

So you're willing to fall out with your girlfriend for the sake of looking at another girl for a few hours at most.....?

Talk about priorities :surrender:

So you're willing to fall out with your girlfriend for the sake of looking at another girl for a few hours at most.....?

Talk about priorities :surrender:

lol, its the principle mate. From what I can see his gf was being unreasonable and he dealt with it. Hes not the one whos got the problem at the end of the day.

All imho of course :surrender:

Im suffering from boost creep :-(

awww any location and a direct date set. i got a few mates who wouldt mind doign a shoot xxXx Style

A Hybrid is what you need mate :surrender:

I have no idea where anything in wales is but I think the location is up to Sparky and that lot. I think the 27th was mentioned but whether thats a definate date I'm not sure. Wouldnt mind knowing this myself so I can plan ahead and get some definate bristol peeps on the go. So far I think Jack and Pelvis (also called Jack ) are on board. I have yet to talk to Dane about it but I'm sure he'll be up for it.

put me dwn on the list sparky boi

been a while since ive been on ere been in wrk and on the piss in irelans

was the fuss wif these models they can cum dwn in my car lol

James you dirrrrttyyyy boy, surely you got enough of all that in dublin! :lol: lmfao

And Pav thanks mate, you summed the situation i was in up to the full pretty much, trouble is with my gf she is all take take take but theres no give whatsoever. Shes a nasty peice of work somtimes belive me.

1. Sparky - Silver Quadlight, Gwent area

2. Vboi! - Glanza, Bridgend area

3. Rhys (southwales_tuner) - Black GT quadlight, Gwent area

4. glanzaturbo(kyle)- silver glanza - caerphilly

5. jam35 -silver glanza bridgend (TGTT)

6. Starlybruiser - Black V - Cardiff

7. Pav - Silver V - Bristol + 2 maybe

8. jo-starlet gt turbo mk1 - neath

9. Adam - SR (Wales/England boarder)

10. sooperD - Glanza, Gwent area

11. Movolin - Glanza, Swansea area

12. Steevo - Paseo Swansea area

13. MikeyJay - Paseo Will be in the swansea area I presume

14. Matt - Glanza, Bridgend area (maybe)

15. lugzie,red glanza,newport!

16. TurboDave - Traitor Audi S3 lol

17. Spoonz + 4 maybe 6

18. Jimmy77- quadlight, cwmbran area

Rhys you know what I think when I spoke to you on the phone mate :lol:

Good on you

Aii thanks lew mate, awesome lad :lol:

for real now NOTHING will stop me coming to this meet with you guys, i wouldnt miss it for the world.! And im damn certain no girl will stop me doing somthin i really enjoy. I live for this sh*t :p

Expect some awesome driving, filming and trance music.........:p.......gotta love the trance on a good day.

TurboDave has also sold the GT he would come along in his pimp S3 I expect :D:(

Food is a possibilty (Meg just made me hungry with her last text so she can talk about me making her hungry :( )

Will sort a location and time closer to the date :(

Yeah Ill come along in the S3 mate, Ill be keeping my head down big time until its hybrid'd and over 300 brake though!