LITTLE SHITS

I was sitting outside my little sister's school today about 3.15pm waiting to pick her up.. There was a bunch of little kids playing football in the playground and all of a sudden i hear a huge bang!! The ball had bin kicked over the huge fence and whacked off the side of my car!! :lol:

I got out and looked at it.. Theres a dent just under the back window so i went CRAZY at them!! I went over and was shouting and swearing calling them everything i was so furious!! One of there mums was standing with them just staring at me in shock as my face got more red penis.gif

My mum started shouting at me for calling little kids wankers and grabbed my arm and dragged me back in the car..

I COULDA CRIED crying_anim.gif

Little sister was so embaressed but give a shit penis.gif

Anyway just thought i would share the anger penis.gifpenis.gif

I was sitting outside my little sister's school today about 3.15pm waiting to pick her up.. There was a bunch of little kids playing football in the playground and all of a sudden i hear a huge bang!! The ball had bin kicked over the huge fence and whacked off the side of my car!! :lol:

I got out and looked at it.. Theres a dent just under the back window so i went CRAZY at them!! I went over and was shouting and swearing calling them everything i was so furious!! One of there mums was standing with them just staring at me in shock as my face got more red penis.gif

My mum started shouting at me for calling little kids wankers and grabbed my arm and dragged me back in the car..

I COULDA CRIED crying_anim.gif

Little sister was so embaressed but give a shit penis.gif

Anyway just thought i would share the anger penis.gifpenis.gif

Awwwwwwwwww -_- u big bully lol :)

fucking gutting - i go ape at whoever touches the wingmirror as they walk between cars in the carparks :p

LOL!! I do the same haha

you able to get the dent out?

Hopefully, my other dent is hopefully getting popped back so will see bout this one aswell

throw a sandwich on my car

LOL.. Sorry but i had to laugh at that, random :p

It was me Raje :p ... dam crap ham & cheese sani... only went for the mirror cus i needed to check out my hair..

Lmao haha i actually "lol'd" so much reading that :D