well bought this a little over a year ago , tended to change cars rather often back then, this is car number 11, and i was 21 when i got it! I already have a 2 litre 205 gti which i use for the track and i just chopped and changed everyday cars. The plan was to buy it, drive it and then sell it when i got bored, which tended to all happen fairly soon after eachother! since gettin it tho ive loved every minute of driving it, apart from a small turbo incident but thats just spurred me on to spend a fortune on it recently, its in my garage at the moment waiting on parts to arrive, should be back on the road the weekend of the 23/25 jan.

below is the pics and spec...Some parts on the car already, some to be fitted in the next week or so!

when i first got it...

Glanzanoreg.jpg

how she looks now...(only a few visible differences!)

DSC00461.jpg

DSC00460.jpg

DSC00458.jpg

Spec:

>HKS Mushroom Filter ran straight off turbo

>TRD Leads

>NGK Iridium Plugs

>SPS Mild Steel Manilfod

>Hybrid ct9 GT Spec Turbo

>Blitz Dump Valve

>Autobahn88 De-cat

>Cusco Oil Catch Can

>SARD Oil cooling Sandwich plate

>Apexi Cat Back Exhaust

>HKS Adjustable Actuator

>HDI Electronic Boost Controller

>Autobahn 88 Blue Rad Hoses

>Blue Pipework under the Bonnet

>SARD Fuel Pressure Reg

>Speedvision 315cc Injectors

>AutoBahn88 Fmic

>Cusco Fully Adjustable Coilovers

>Cusco Adjustable Top Mounts

>Renault Megane Splitter

>Vttr pads all round

>Boost Gauge

>Oil Temp Gauge

>Bee*r Power Builder :p

ive planned to change the wheels plenty of times, just havent got round to doin it yet! startin to like the standard ones now shes decked, might just get some r888 on them for the time being!

anyways thats her for the moment, cant wait to get it all back together, should be a bit more poke in her now with the new bits, ill update as things happen!

comments welcome!

niiiiice mate

ano i shunt say this bt u got any pics of your 2.0 205 gti i have a secret soft spot for them lol

heres a few pics here, i cant put it into words how much fun it is drivin that car, its built purely for acceleration, tops out at 112mph, and gets there rediciously quick!

clicky...

yea on the deck is the way forward, ill have to get a few decent pics with some of my mates cars too, i've started a new craze round here, they're all scrubbin now too!

have cusco coilovers on it, yea as low as they go! glanzas aren't too bad for driving around when they're low as the bumpers dont sit too close to the ground, only thing to be careful about is the backbox, far better that EK9 and DC2's when they're decked, cant get anywhere!