fast and furious

got to agree 1 was the best but you'll notice something about it. Vin Diesel was in 1 but not the other 2.... he's back for this one because they have a better budget so should be interesting. This is no.2 in my books.

Damn the wife left herself logged in again lol...

Despite the bullshit and mistakes in them they're entertaining to watch aslong as you don't take them seriously.

1 was the best, then 3 then 2. I'm looking forward to #4, it comes out on my birthday lol (12/06)... or not...

number one was awesome!!! hectors civic was shit hot!!, not a fan of two and three espesh three,ther was a nice line up of cars but didnt give them the thrashin they deserved!!! any hi torque car with rwd can drift,my mate has a 20v punto yh it drifts but its justshit hah well that my opinion

@ bourkey your cat was boncing in perfect beat to the music i ad on thort that was quite scary haha

why isn't there any other car films? im sure there is a market for it

It's all about money isn't it though, entertaining films = good money.

I don't think "average" people want to hear technical things about cars, they want flames to come out of the exhaust and they want the cars to look like they've crashed through Halfords and then crashed through B&Q's paint section.

Which is what pisses me off about the Fast and the Furious series. People think it's all real! Plus the fact that they ruined a Supra by putting a fucking ironin board on the back of one.

That's the thing though it's made for the masses, if it was made for car enthusiasts and was really accurate then it wouldn't have the market it does now. All about one thing, MONEY.

If it didn't have silly actors, a romance story, guns, drifting for telephone numbers etc then it wouldn't be popular for families and the general rif raf and wouldn't rake in millions.

Total crap if you ask me makes a good watch though, easy viewing. Can't wait to see these new 24 speed geared cars too! :thumbsup:

T