100watt bulbs

They are illegal for road use. Road bulbs are 55/60w and more than adequate for the job especially in the 30% uprated type that are still legal. :surrender:

You will be blinding every other driver on the road. :surrender:

You will be blinding every other driver on the road. :surrender:

And being in a Starlet it's even worse. There's always some fucking prick in a Range Rover with full beam AND foglights on and because you're so low in a Starlet their lights are shining right in your face... can't see fucking anything. :surrender:

had 100W blue'ish RING bulbs in for 3years and never got so much as a raised eye brow! use to have them because the roads round here are the type you need all the light you can get :surrender:

haven't got them in the evo tho because times are changing and VOSA/Police are just waiting for any excuse to give cars the once over!

Youll probably melt the plug that pushes onto the bulb.Thats what normally happens due to too much heat when running higher wattage bulbs

melt the plug?? really?? i put them in tonight so will have to wait n see what happens, do yo think i should just put the 55w back in???

Been using 100w bulbs in my car for many years, starlets are fine with them in, never melted anything or damaged my lenses, and never had a fail on Mot or ever been stopped for them as long as they shine a white light, a hint of blue is fine. Whoever said they are blinding is silly :(, because HIDs are far far brighter than these bulbs!! And the 30% brighter bulbs are a lie :p i dont see any difference to it. Trust me i've bought so many bulbs in the past :lol::p

And yes glanza front fogs are H3C, rare too :D

Been using 100w bulbs in my car for many years, starlets are fine with them in, never melted anything or damaged my lenses, and never had a fail on Mot or ever been stopped for them as long as they shine a white light, a hint of blue is fine. Whoever said they are blinding is silly :(, because HIDs are far far brighter than these bulbs!! And the 30% brighter bulbs are a lie :D i dont see any difference to it. Trust me i've bought so many bulbs in the past :(:D

And yes glanza front fogs are H3C, rare too :(

ok brill, cheers, thanks for the info