no you wont mate, that comes with the fitting kit.. i bought mine from an RX7 n was the same as yours, i just mounted it n connected the pipes... mine works and sounds mint.... any probs gimmie a shout

that could be the bracket?? its nothing to do with the performance of the BOV

I dont believe some people.Imagine all the particles of grit and general everyday shit you would take in with no airfilter.

AIRFILTER.. the name kinda gives the game away, it filters the air? :lol:

Hope you have the bov mounted bud.The HKS valves do sound pretty unique, especially with the high pitched internals.Has to be one of my favourite sounding.

end result :(

thing whats anoying me is the two holes left open near the rocker cover, will i be loosing power from them been open?

shall i block them or out

24012009519.jpg

You need to block up the hole in the EFI pipe. As for the breather on the rocker cover, you can leave it like that (so its venting to atmosphere) but you'll probs get a mist of oil all over your rocker cover. Either get a catch can or breather filter.

Heres my setup:

Photo0032.jpg

A guy on TGTT was nice enough to send me the SSQV mounting bracket for free, so I've got that on now but its not necessary. In this pic you can see the breather filter fitted and hole in EFI pipe blocked up with some speed tape:

rr1.jpg

The pipe coming out of the rocker cover is just a breather pipe some people put them little breather filters on there, but they tend to spit oil all over your rocker cover, some people hook a oil catch can to it which is proberly your best bet. The other hole... just put something isn't it to block it up. Ill try get a picture up of what i have done as i have the same bov as you :(

Matt

You need to block up the hole in the EFI pipe. As for the breather on the rocker cover, you can leave it like that (so its venting to atmosphere) but you'll probs get a mist of oil all over your rocker cover. Either get a catch can or breather filter.

Heres my setup:

Photo0032.jpg

A guy on TGTT was nice enough to send me the SSQV mounting bracket for free, so I've got that on now but its not necessary. In this pic you can see the breather filter fitted and hole in EFI pipe blocked up with some speed tape:

rr1.jpg

speed tape, avent got any, couldnt i just use black masking tape or sumthing?

i will get a breather filter for the rocker cover but need to find 1 first . any suggestions on were could get 1 from?

speed tape, avent got any, couldnt i just use black masking tape or sumthing?

i will get a breather filter for the rocker cover but need to find 1 first . any suggestions on were could get 1 from?

You could use duck tape or similar I guess. Would look shite and slaggish but would work; just wrap it round the pipe. You can get the breather filters from Halfords if you need one desperately. Probably be cheaper online though!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-Breather-Filter-...%3A1|240%3A1318

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/...tegoryId_165660

I know which one I'd buy! :(

You could use duck tape or similar I guess. Would look shite and slaggish but would work; just wrap it round the pipe. You can get the breather filters from Halfords if you need one desperately. Probably be cheaper online though!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-Breather-Filter-...%3A1|240%3A1318

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/...tegoryId_165660

I know which one I'd buy! :(

nice 1 mate for that, ill just get the ebay 1 alot cheaper lol