all i say to you mate, is wait until Wednesday, if nothing then DO text me during the day, il pop down to CITY LINK and find out whats going on.

I do appologise that you have not had a good buying experience from me, all i can do is appologise, however it is out of my hands.

as i said all mods are more than welcome to contact me and get my full address, landline and mobile number just to be certain im not a con artist.

cheers

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all i say to you mate, is wait until Wednesday, if nothing then DO text me during the day, il pop down to CITY LINK and find out whats going on.

I do appologise that you have not had a good buying experience from me, all i can do is appologise, however it is out of my hands.

as i said all mods are more than welcome to contact me and get my full address, landline and mobile number just to be certain im not a con artist.

cheers

only reason this thread was created as a woman at city link told me there was nothingscheduled for deilivery to my workplace.

re no way you or your mate contact city link like through a number on their website or the number they contacted you`uze to retreive this contact number?

my mates got the origional reciept, but il see what i can find out.

il go down tomorrow and give them the full address it was going to, and see what they say mate.

Which city link did you contact?

i would appreciate it if you did and phone or text me on my mobile.

i went off there main page under the contact us regarding parcels section.

they were able to tell me that we received tyres on 11th august from them with a p.quinn signig for it (workmate)

after that nothing and nothing in pipeline

Dan has contacted me regarding this, but i'm not a moderator sorry, i'm admin, which means my awesomness and ego is even bigger. because i rock the kashba.

Also, fair enough u have had a bad buying experience, it happens, but this "i'm respected on TGTT" shit - do me a favour and give over. If the TGTT admin gave half a shit about this club i would respect that claim, but as they have no time for us, that bollox doesnt wash here.

next catastrophe - Glanzanut22 - i believe u said all Dan's mates would appear out of the woodwork to back him up. Now, perhaps im just mentally retarded, and excuse me if i'm wrong here, but the only two posts u've had since 24th June 2008 are TO COME ON HERE AND BACK YOUR MATE UP...uhhh, HELLO???? and again with this "i'm respected on TGTT" - so what, i dont go on to TGTT and profess "I'm UKSC Admin, u all have to respect me and believe everything i say"...this is UKSC, I dont really care what your standing on TGTT is. also, welcome to the club buddy, I've been here since 2005, GO ME!

now, i dont often pick fights, but i'm not in the mood today for "i'm a big deal on TGTT". Jay doesnt come on here giving it the "i'm TGTT admin, i rock" shit. if u have a complaint, thats fair, but keep it to the facts, dont give me this TGTT stuff, u wont get bonus points here for that because WHAT HAS THAT GOT TO DO WITH THIS DIPSUTE!!! NOTHING AT ALL IS WHAT! and dont shoot off your mouth about mates backing each other up when u have done exactly that.

this may be a legitimate complaint, and thats fine, Dan has come on to address the issue and hopefully it can be resolved ASAP.

I'm not stickin up for Dan, he's a big boy and can do it himself, I just dont appreciate the angle u both came at this from. maybe i'm just being a dick today tho, who knows.

Phil.

ive seen in past when a so called newbie comes along with a complaint against someone with a more time under his belt and more post count they can be easily shunted out of the way with the whole angle of your on here 5 mins who are you to trust.

the main issue here is the sheer lack of communication which if you agree is the main point of after sales which was nothing short of well nothing.

i stated in my first post about tggt for reasons above which is hardly the whole angle im coming from in this thread.

Dan has contacted me regarding this, but i'm not a moderator sorry, i'm admin, which means my cock and ego is even bigger. oh, am i being childish? why i do believe i am.

Also, fair enough u have had a bad buying experience, it happens, but this "i'm respected on TGTT" shit - do me a favour and give over. IF the TGTT admin gave half a shit about this club i would respect that claim, but as they have no time for us, that bollox doesnt wash here.

next catastrophe - Glanzanut22 - i believe u said all Dan's mates would appear out of the woodwork to back him up. Now, perhaps im just mentally retarded, and excuse me if i'm wrong here, but the only two posts u've had since 24th June 2008 are TO COME ON HERE AND BACK YOUR MATE UP...uhhh, HELLO???? and again with this "i'm respected on TGTT" - so what, i dont go on to TGTT and profess "I'm UKSC Admin, u all have to respect me and believe everything i say"...this is UKSC, I dont really care what your standing on TGTT is. also, welcome to the club buddy, I've been here since 2005, GO ME!

now, i dont often pick fights, but i'm not in the mood today for "i'm a big deal on TGTT". Jay doesnt come on here giving it the "i'm TGTT admin, i rock" shit. if u have a complaint, thats fair, but keep it to the facts, dont give me this TGTT stuff, u wont get bonus points here for that because WHAT HAS THAT GOT TO DO WITH THIS DIPSUTE!!! NOTHING AT ALL IS WHAT! and dont shoot off your mouth about mates backing each other up when u have done exactly that.

this may be a legitimate complaint, and thats fine, Dan has come on to address the issue and hopefully it can be resolved ASAP.

you dont like my reply? tough, feel free to PM about it. I'm not stickin up for Dan, he's a big boy and can do it himself, I just dont appreciate the angle u both came at this from. maybe i'm just being a dick today tho, who knows.

Phil.

yeah but your status on TGTT has absolutely nothing to do with your complaint.

i have no issue with u raising a complaint, thats the whole point of this feedback section. to be fair, u were bang on the money but for the TGTT stuff, not one of us goes on there and gives it stacks about UKSC. sorry but its a fair point whether u care to agree or not.

your mate on the other hand did exactly what he was slaggin folk off for doing before they had even done it, which just boggles my mind. can u show me how that has contributed to the complaint??

the easiest way to settle these things is to remain calm and mature, that way "mates" dont feel a need to come bouncing in. i can appreciate your pissed, i would be too, but trying to throw TGTT weight around on here wont work, it maybe used to in the past, but that has changed in recent months for reasons that are irrelevant here.

Glanzanut22 also came straight out with "no doubt he will have plenty of excuses" - again, how is this beneficial to your complaint? to run someone down before they have a chance to defend themselves?? to bounce to such a conclusion regarding dan's person before giving him the same air time as glanzabut22 got to slag him off??? did he really think we would take kindly to that?? he was assuming from the outset that dan was a prick before hearing what he had to say on the matter. nice, well done.

Phil.

dan could have addressed the issue afore this then it would never have got to this stage

However if your listened to what i said about not texting and ringing me, and actually contacting me via pm on here, it wouldnt of pissed me off so much.

However, i will find out tomorrow whats going on, you may even get it tomorrow for all i know.

I dont feel theres anymore comments to be made, everything is out in the open and theres nothing left to say.

But if a MOD or ADMIN would like all contact information for me, then please feel free to PM me, just so nobody thinks i am a CON ARTIST!!!

cheers

starlet enterprise - i dont disagree with that one bit, nor have i stated that i have. that is a matter between urself and Dan, and if u feel suitably pissed by it then u have every right to detail your experiences in this feedback section. i 100% support that.

but being respected on TGTT isn't a sound way of expressing your grievance. i'm not being a c**t, and i hate the whole "them and us" shit, but a persons standing on TGTT is irrelevant here on UKSC and cant be used as some form of kudos. i have absolutely no standing on TGTT yet here I am admin, and i dont go on about my UKSC standing when on TGTT.

i can appreciate mates defending one another, and tbh i'd expect it from the UKSC members when defending one of their own, but your mate's approach of running that down when he was doing the EXACT same thing was just totally unhelpful to your cause.

i'm just saying, a little bit more thought and consideration in posts goes a long way towards avoiding e-thug slag fests.

Phil.

hope this gets sorted be calm dude this shit takes time

of topic now

oyea just have to say im a well know youtube member respect my athoritah

cart.jpg

phil you just give me like a 10 min giggle with the whole (givin er stacks) lol

Dan has contacted me regarding this, but i'm not a moderator sorry, i'm admin, which means my awesomness and ego is even bigger. because i rock the kashba.

Also, fair enough u have had a bad buying experience, it happens, but this "i'm respected on TGTT" shit - do me a favour and give over. If the TGTT admin gave half a shit about this club i would respect that claim, but as they have no time for us, that bollox doesnt wash here.

I'm not stickin up for Dan, he's a big boy and can do it himself, I just dont appreciate the angle u both came at this from. maybe i'm just being a dick today tho, who knows.

Phil.

I think if you read my post properly you will see I did not mention anything about bein respected on tggt, and most certainly didn't bum anything up or create an issue about it, only that I was well known only because dan made a petty issue about my membership on this site!

And all of a sudden your flying off on one about tggt?

You obviously have some issue with it to completely over react like that.

And as for sticking up for your mates I was right because there was already two posts on this thread saying how good he was before I even posted.

Dan mentioned he has good feedback on tggt so you going to go on one at him about mentioning that?

And yes I think if you look I do stick to the facts, if you paid for a turbo and it was sent crappy standard delivery and hadn't arrived in over a week im sure you would just be so happy.

Well first of all I would like to say thanks for this post which proves your horrible attitude as a seller, I.e basically admitting u overcharged him and showing you don't give a toss that you did. And i'm sure when paying the postage it was under the assumption you would send it recorder for that kind of money, so yes I'd say a gun shouldn't be needed.

Oh and thanks also for showing you don't even have the observation skills to see I was a actually a member here before you.

Does this mean I should actually welcome you to uksc?

In that case then welcome along buddy.

And ( I'M WELL KNOWN ON TGTT) so you will fail at your attempt to undemine me.

The parcel company have been contacted and they don't have a record of a delivery. And you still haven't provided a tracking number.

I'm glad you have spoke to the mods because they will see what's goin on here.

Oh and welcome again!

I do belive that is you saying that your well known on tgtt is it no. im sorry but thats you failing in a big way

I think if you read my post properly you will see I did not mention anything about bein respected on tggt, and most certainly didn't bum anything up or create an issue about it, only that I was well known only because dan made a petty issue about my membership on this site!

And I'm well known on tgtt so you will fail at your attempt to undemine me.

you basically did and your saying about Dan's mates coming out the woodwork to back him up which is exaclty what your doing for starlet enterprise!

Fail

regardless or not if he has came on glanzanut made in his first post vital points on the matter at hand,

The way he sees it like i also see it this sale has been abit of well shite. The first post after mine which i knew would happen is dan getting backed up which i knew folks would do but as said you only as good as your last which is the point glanzanut was making.

this situation should never have got to this point. but i guess that was out of my hands

• 1 month later...

Bought quite a few things, big thanks to him for keeping things and enticing me on other things while i was down there, and became a courier for him :) great guy, if theres anything else i might just have to get in there quick! all his parts for sale are MINT, due to looking after the car well :thumbsup:

legend!