West Yorkshire Meet

Will i be able to come along in a corsa c? as im planning on getting a glanza next and i'd like to look around your cars :( I'll just come for a quick look around if thats okay. I'll ask a friend that's a member on here if i can come with him if he's going.

Sorry guys but cant make it :)

1) Idrees

2) Tayyib

3) Kyle

4) Craig

5) Newbe

6) Bourkey

7) Dub-se7en (who is also kindly bringing a 5EFE for Idrees)

8) ikzgtt

9) rumel7862008

10) Craig-SR

11) Driver

12) Snatcher47

im going if i can get out of bed early and get the car washed :)

I washed my car yesterday and waxed it, looked so nice! found out friday night that the meet was today not yesterday so i thought ah well wax it anyway lol i'll be at the next meet anyway ;)

Just got back. It was an alright meet but if people start flying round the car park it's inevitable that we are going to end up getting kicked out of places, in trouble or cars smashed up ;) . Me, Dub and Craig nearly cried when that Transit was drifting round corners and nearly smashed into our cars. Plus he had two young kids in the van with him. What a dick. It was worth the drive but i personally think there shouldn't be any messing about at all :D.

I've got a few pictures i'll load up either later or tomorrow :).

Bourkey

I have to agree with you bourkey that guy in the transit really scared me when he drifted round the corner towards are cars i really thought he was going to plough into are cars was a good meet and i have to say thanks to idrees for the air box and air feed pipe.

Craig