Shiny Autos

After removing the mesh from my rear JAM bumper, I didn't like it, so searched around for a specific size of mesh that would accomodate the hole in the bumper and offer similar sized diamonds to the mesh in the Cruise bonnet. I found some from Shiny Autos and promptly ordered it, as most were only a metre wide and the gap in the bumper is 112cm!

Problems! I ordered on oct 24th, after a month I hadnt received anything, so emailed the shop, to which I was told sorry assumed they had arrived, they then chased up Royal mail and got a refund for themselves as the goods had been lost. hey then say they ordered me another one, this whole time the information on their website about my order remained 'Pending', that was Nov, I have since emailed several times and called the owner's mobile on many cases with no response on either.

What can I do? Want the mesh, so does anyone know where I can get some and how do I go about getting a refund? Trading standards?

Cheers for reading guys

After removing the mesh from my rear JAM bumper, I didn't like it, so searched around for a specific size of mesh that would accomodate the hole in the bumper and offer similar sized diamonds to the mesh in the Cruise bonnet. I found some from Shiny Autos and promptly ordered it, as most were only a metre wide and the gap in the bumper is 112cm!

Problems! I ordered on oct 24th, after a month I hadnt received anything, so emailed the shop, to which I was told sorry assumed they had arrived, they then chased up Royal mail and got a refund for themselves as the goods had been lost. hey then say they ordered me another one, this whole time the information on their website about my order remained 'Pending', that was Nov, I have since emailed several times and called the owner's mobile on many cases with no response on either.

What can I do? Want the mesh, so does anyone know where I can get some and how do I go about getting a refund? Trading standards?

Cheers for reading guys

Si,

I would contact Trading Standards, I can't remember what the time scales are(I think if it hasn't arrived in 7 to 14 days) At a minimum you can ask their advice or you could get them involved and resolve this issue.

As for where else to get it, there are plenty of places on the internet that sell metal. Just do a search :(

As said, straight to Trading standards.

Send them an email requesting the full extent of the information available about your order and the where-abouts of it, and telling them if they are not in touch within 7 days - you will go to trading standards and let them take it from there. That SHOULD put the wind up their bum and make them do something about it, as if Trading Standards get involved, it can damage their reputation.

Thank you for your advice, I have sent them this emal, hope i get a response

Please can you give some information as to the whereabouts of my order, even a delivery number would be good, I have patiently waited for over three months and haven't even heard from you in the last month despite constant emails and phone calls.

i am giving you this last week then I am going to contact trading standards, I hope it doesnt have to come to that, but u have had my money for 3months and I have nothing to show for it.

Thank you

Simon