RECARO INTERIOR IN GLANZA

th_28012009197-1.jpgth_28012009201.jpgth_28012009198.jpgth_28012009202.jpg Hi all. just thought I would show you that it is possible to fit a Ford Fiesta XR2 Recaro seats front and back into a Toyota Glanza. The front seats were a bit of a pain to get in but with a bit of modifying to the starlet subframes to get the recaro's to fit they soon went in. The back seats went in easier than expected and fit perfect. Any info you guys need on doing this mod then PM me I will be more than pleased to help you out.

Very interesting!

Nice of you to offer help via PM for other people who are interested in doing the mod. Why not make a post up here so everyone can see it publically rather than having to message you every time?

Very interesting!

Nice of you to offer help via PM for other people who are interested in doing the mod. Why not make a post up here so everyone can see it publically rather than having to message you every time?

not sure how to do it mate any help to do do would be appreciated. thanks

just a step by step of how you done it, take some photo's indicating the key point's and just give a detailed walk through of what you done... a tutorial if you like

like you posted this thread make a new one and just put down bullet points or what ever and add the photo's job done :(

looks good

just a step by step of how you done it, take some photo's indicating the key point's and just give a detailed walk through of what you done... a tutorial if you like

like you posted this thread make a new one and just put down bullet points or what ever and add the photo's job done :(

looks good

ah cheers mate ill get the pen n paper out n take some more pics

very interesting... im with wallace on this one tho... the seats look a bit dated already. but five star for the effort!

its defo something different!

Cheers anyway mate the seats that are in the starlet are old as the hills anyway the recaros look better in real life they are 17years old and in mint condsion there out of a limted ford fes xr2i jreg they only made so meny with the boot pop and recaros so if any 1 els dose this mod they will find it hard 2 find seats with this pattern cheers mic