glanza insurance group gone up

Hey guys, dunno if you've all heard that supposedly the insurance grouping for the glanza has gone up from 14 to 16 due to so many claims being made to insurance companies. Don't know if it has gone up for the gt though.

Well, according the other post about what insurance group a Glanza is. There is no group. So it cannot go up, if most insurers don't have it in a group.

Personally, my insurance has gone down by £250. But, then I heard that all insurance will go up soon because more and more people keep claiming Personal Injury when they dont have it. And its costing insurers a bomb.

Guest skyinsurance

I wont mince my words.. they are talking crap. Dont worry about car 'groups'. They are there as a guide only and differ from company to company. Concern yourself more about driving claim free and having some NCB to use on your car.

Ollie

Sky Insurance

agreed.

u would think that the cost of insuring an n/a to FTE conversion would cost a lung and kidney on ebay...and u'd be right ordinarilly.

HOWEVER, if u can keep your nose clean and stay CLAIM FREE for 5 yrs and PROTECT those NCB then it suddenly becomes ALOT more reasonable.

Proof? SiCaln priced insuring his old n/a with an FTE conversion and 0 NCB and they wanted £2500. I have been quoted £561 fully comp FTE conversion with Adrain Flux with 6yrs protected NCB and IAM licence, when i asked how it was so favourable they simply said 5yrs protected NCB and IAM. I totally agree with Ollie, build up your NCBs people and it makes insurance life ALOT easier!

also, beaer in mind that I live in NI where insurance is renowned for being a complete BITCH compared to the mainland. i cant stress NCB and IAM to UKSC enough.

Phil.

lol if your 17 and soon to have 1 years no claims... and need cheap insurance for a proper car i.e a GT quinn will do you well £1300 thirdpart fire and theft wwith other car cover... thats as a gt turbine on your own... glanza? £4200? yO

thats abit shit if it is, was up wi joe to that garage at the wknd where your car is kept, will be minted when that guy has some ramps in

What where you up there for? trying to chore bits of my car lol, aye it should be good, hes got some tasty cars aswell, aristo ftw!!!!!! :lol:

lol if your 17 and soon to have 1 years no claims... and need cheap insurance for a proper car i.e a GT

Proper car?

so whats wrong with a Glanza?

Stupid how the chavs take to the starlet, why not micras?

depends who u ask imo. i know several folk with financial means enough to have what u may term a "proper car" and yet they have an EP of some shape, gotta be honest i dont take too kindly to that comment rubix, we've never had a problem before but thats kinda insulting right there. thats no more than a "my wallet is bigger than your wallet" comment.

Phil.

Everyone's ideas of a 'proper car' are going to be different though, and sometimes that does depend on the amount of money they have!

But there is no such thing as a 'proper car' I don't think. All cars are 'proper', but it just depends on your own likes.