Hi all, really really want some cobra bucket seats but think it may be more hastle than its worth, can anyone tell me if there is a subframe that will fot ep91 or if you could put universal subframes in???

thanks for any help

Mine fitted in with the use of a hacked up uk n/a seat subframe, but that was quite a task (plus its been lowered about an inch off the front legs, giving it a better feel for anyone who's remotely tall, although if needed we could lop a good inch or so off the back too, but to be honest it feels ok as it is).

I have another seat to go in with a subframe from a supra, but as of yet i havent decided how to fit it yet, dont really wanna hack up my stock glanza seats so would prefer to use some from a nackered seat/uk n/a seat, but we'll see how it goes.

not the easiest of tasks, and ofcourse, highly illegal. (well, not easy when you want to retain all the reclining/sliding functions of the seats anyway).

MOT, yes, its VOSA which enforce things like that.

any seat frame that doesn't adhere to regulations, or is modified, is illegal. My father's been warned in the past that its something they can put people out of business for and/or incurr heavy fines, so i was just letting everyone know. :rolleyes: