Pointless Threads!

I agree with you muddyell that this issue needed to be raised and its not a pointless thread its a necessary feedback thread imo.

I've noticed and feel over the last few months that the forum has become slightly childish within a lot of its threads due to certain members attitudes, which is starting to annoy me.

I think its partly due to bloody txt spk and half the members thinking tc is/was so cool and everything is ubes seems like some people are just trying to be part of "the gang" like in primary school. :thumbsup:

If you need another member of staff to help Joz, I could wield a stick.:harhar:

100% agree with this man on this subject i feel there is a lot of NEW members on here talking more bollox than cal or its just i'm used to the crap he spews lol and i've also noticed the primary school antics that winds me up the most.

i think cal gets it rough off some folk, because some see him getting some banter from other members and feel like its ok to give him grief well it aint if there is a problem to be addressed about cal then leave it for the mods to deal with or point them in the direction of offending post,

give the guy a break i know sometimes he needs that slap on the back of the head and told to wake up but theres a difference between a bit of banter and out and out bullying he's an excitable wee guy and i admire his enthusiasm to learn things for himself and do it for himself.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic