Well recently bought a shock and springs combo second hand off a fellow member......coff! andyglanza coff!

And well the kyb excel shocks were pretty good condition so i was reasonably pleased with these but when i got the springs i was unsure about which way around the rear springs went, now after allot of research and gettin on allot of peoples nerves goin on about them lol, ( sorry idress :) ) i finally phoned tein direct, after talking to them i found out that they have been cut down :harhar: now this has really pissed me off, as he never said they had been cut down and now the car sits allot lower on the rear than it does the front, its like 45mm drop on the back and 35mm on the front, it looks fuked, and plus ive completely skinted myself to buy these and now im stuck with nasty rear springs that will probly end up wrecking the shocks due to the drop and well it just looks wank imo, so i took them off the day after fitting them ( in the frezzing cold :) ) and contacted andy about a refund and well he said he aint happy about takin them back because i might have messed them up fitting and removing them and might be messing him around? im a fully qualified fitter so i think i know what im doing, plus i offered to pay for the costs to send them back to ireland, and now he wont answer any txts, im really bumbed about this :thumbsup: just makes me feel like getting shot of the starlet and getting a standard car and not messing about modding it :(

get your standard suspension on, go somewere that sells tein springs and compare them with the ones you have got and take a picture, send the picture to the guy you bought them from and tell him to refund you the amount for just the springs, then get yourself a new set of springs mate.

Heres the pics, you can see its been cut, ive compaired them to markoos's springs and he has like and extra 3 coils on his, its just obvious its been done but hes sating he hasnt, i wouldnt mind doing that, refund me the cost of the springs and send the springs back and then go and buy a brand new set.

ive seeked advice so if he still decides to ignor me then i will take this further.

P02-02-09_1944.jpg">

P02-02-09_1945.jpg">

P02-02-09_194501.jpg">

P02-02-09_1946.jpg">

Heres a pic of them on the shock, see how the end of the spring isnt flat and pushes the top mount unevenly.P29-01-09_1817.jpg">

I thought there waas something fishy about them springs as soon as you starting to pester about them as you were saying they were not fitting right and it isn't hard to fit springs at all.

Here is a couple of pictures of the few sets of Tein springs i've had

Photo-0031.jpg

Photo-0025.jpg

Bourkey

I thought there waas something fishy about them springs as soon as you starting to pester about them as you were saying they were not fitting right and it isn't hard to fit springs at all.

Here is a couple of pictures of the few sets of Tein springs i've had

Yep im missing like 3 tight coils off my rear springs, ive txted him saying im happy to settle with a refund for the cost of the tein springs so I can just go and buy a new set, but hes not replying once again, oh yeah sorry for pesterin you about them too :harhar:

My dads goin to sort some things out tomorrow for me as i think ive given andyglanza long enough to reply to the messages, so hes goin to contact the solicitors tomorrow, my dads pretty pissed too as he knows how much I love my car. cheers starlybrusier :thumbsup:

Thats shocking mate!! :)

Hope you can get it sorted without much hassle

Yeah i know, doubt i will get it sorted without masses of hassle, hes completely ignorin my txts and PM's and my request for a refund on paypal :harhar: so looks like its goin to have to be sorted the hard way :thumbsup:

On Tein springs the back sits a little higher than the front. Not a massive difference. I reckon the person who cut them aimed to lower it a bit and went too far. Just stupid though as cutting springs makes the car unpredictable and dangerously bouncy.

Bourkey

Thats shocking.

Damn right he should refund you for that, hope you get your money back for them mate, whichever way you go about it.

You can blatantly tell those have been cut and for him to lie to you point blank about them not being cut when any person could see they are is down right disgusting!