THE most expensive set of WEDSPORTS ever!

"Sparky" you mean the Multi spoke ones, 10 spoke ones iirc

Yeah the problem is is the sizes at the moment but i am told by my guy over there that they are supposed to be doing 15" & 16" versions in the next 12 months... Don't take this as gospel please guys this is just what i'm being told from the pan'

Also, these have been in development for AGES and i saw a car running them out at TAS this year and they where fine - And theres plenty of rain in Tokyo!!!

I think they are MINT!!!!

Proper modification progression this!

The Japs have gone crazy for carbon... Roofs, Doors, Dashes, Wind deflectors + many many more all in both WET & DRY carbon!!

EPIC!!!

Pretty pointless if you ask me, they are pretty much the same as fiberglass, that cracks if you drive through deep puddles..

oh right, carbon is the same as fibreglass :D

lulz.

also, these are track wheels, i doubt wedsport expected people to be running about with them on daily drivers...

oh right, carbon is the same as fibreglass :D

lulz.

also, these are track wheels, i doubt wedsport expected people to be running about with them on daily drivers...

Ive seen it being made in the same process. + ive seen carbon things crack easily - much the same as fiberglass.

Cant say chancing even putting them on a car after spending 8 grand on them myself.

Ive seen it being made in the same process. + ive seen carbon things crack easily - much the same as fiberglass.

Cant say chancing even putting them on a car after spending 8 grand on them myself.

your talking about wet lay carbon fibre for dress up parts and low quality bonnets,

dry carbon fibre is a completely different story, these will not just be made up on a shoe string, i would be surprised if these guys make £500 profit on these.

these will be stronger than most of the replica alloys that are so popular at the moment.