i think this car sounds amazing

I love the look of the 1st one, I will own a aero Soop one day :D

Cant believe that one getting to 200mph on 1.4 bar boost on a stock engine!! :D

have fun converting an aero to a manual lolz standard supra engines are pretty strong quite a few running 600BHp plus on them... the supe posted in the first link has changed quite a bit now. ill try and find the dyno vid of it...

I've heard 700+ on standard internals too.

The thing that pisses me off with Supras is that everyone likes them. Mostly because of TF&TF "2JZ no shit" and all that.

Every mindless prick likes them, without even understanding anything about cars.

So when people ask you what's your favourite car and you say Toyota Supra you get the same "typical... everyone likes Supras" response.

rare as over here..most probs only about 5...

@ste, it all varies. envy snapped an end cap at around 600/700 i think ...but I know of a couple running 1.4 bar on T67's around the same ish figure and they have been fine for years :)

I've heard 700+ on standard internals too.

The thing that pisses me off with Supras is that everyone likes them. Mostly because of TF&TF "2JZ no shit" and all that.

Every mindless prick likes them, without even understanding anything about cars.

So when people ask you what's your favourite car and you say Toyota Supra you get the same "typical... everyone likes Supras" response.

and the same for Skylines, 2 perfectly good cars ruined by chav 'phat car' culture