just a quick question does anyone know if u can make the actual speedo,rev counter,fuel and temp needles any brighter I've put in indiglo dials and they are far too bright for them as u can see

4286063961a10033884967o.jpg

sorry about the bad quality of the pic its from camera fne!

your better off just changing the bulbs for brighter ones, does that mean your selling the indago's??

no i mean the actual needles if u know wat i mean to make them brighter to go with the dials mine are a yellow colour but the facelift models are red;-S the bulbs behind the original dials were fine its just the needles lol

by the way indiglo dials are ornly 40 odd quid from M.Y GARAGE on ebay :D

Its something you just have to put up with mate, unless you go to the trouble of replacing the needles with clear ones and somehow mount bright leds behind them? I've been tempted to try this but it aint an easy task.

if you take the dials apart behind the centre of the needle should be a bulb, yours might have blown.

you got a link for them on ebay?

thats the guy i got them from. he only stays a few mile from me i just met him for them u could email hima nd ask if he has any glanza 1s left if not he would order u some.

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/gary_yuen/

Its something you just have to put up with mate, unless you go to the trouble of replacing the needles with clear ones and somehow mount bright leds behind them? I've been tempted to try this but it aint an easy task.

lol tell me about it, the ones in my transit are bright red i want those 1s in lol

well i just recently put mine in and i left the bulbs in behind the dials and mine light up fine!

see my thread.

Oooh, im gonna check this out now! I removed my bulbs you see thinking theyd look weird

well i just recently put mine in and i left the bulbs in behind the dials and mine light up fine!

see my thread.

Ok si just read your thread, your needles light up red yet the backing is lit up orange/yellow, how have you done this mate?

Red needles would look mint on indiglo dials!

Ok si just read your thread, your needles light up red yet the backing is lit up orange/yellow, how have you done this mate?

Red needles would look mint on indiglo dials!

TH FACELIFT MODEL GLANZA COMES WITH RED NEEDLES THE EARLIER 1S ARE YELLOW mate :> WIERD EH?

Ah I see, bugger. Well sounds like I can still put some bulbs back in to light em up but what colour they will be is another question!

if your going to take it apart again you may as wel put blue bulbs in to keep your odometer the smae colour as your dials

thats what im gna do