me in a ferrari 360 :D

Thats awsome normally they tell you not to go over a certain speed, I would of nailed it whatever they said to me :D

lol i got it upto almost 130 on the straight lol. had it sideways at the hairpin but the traction control fkn ruined it :D

the instructor uy that came wth me in the leon told me he wasnt coming in the ferrari with me haha

130 along the straight? Thought it would have been quicker than that. I used to hit just over 100 in my old 106 GTi on the straight.

'Admiral' Vmax's at about 152mph along the straight in his Evo.

Good fun though ain't it. I done the single seater one last year. Who was your instructor in the Cupra?

130 along the straight? Thought it would have been quicker than that. I used to hit just over 100 in my old 106 GTi on the straight.

'Admiral' Vmax's at about 152mph along the straight in his Evo.

Good fun though ain't it. I done the single seater one last year. Who was your instructor in the Cupra?

i was hitting about 130 at the bridge then the instructor tells you to brake. i cant remember the guys name. he was a young guy, bit of a funny accent.

done this but not at that track. was amazing but once i got in the car it was over allready lol. to get the full experience its got to be an all weekender in that car lol. you would be out of home after the petroll you spend in it tho as i would be ragging the pants of it everywhere and going through dartford tunnel 1000 times lol

i was hitting about 130 at the bridge then the instructor tells you to brake. i cant remember the guys name. he was a young guy, bit of a funny accent.

At the bridge!! Jeeso, thats not even at the braking boards lol. You could have probably hit about 150ish then if thats the case.

Longish hair? Could have been Rory. He's very good.

At the bridge!! Jeeso, thats not even at the braking boards lol. You could have probably hit about 150ish then if thats the case.

Longish hair? Could have been Rory. He's very good.

cant really remeber mate i was jsut dying to get into the ferrari :D)

^^ Nicee. Must of been imense. Did u manage to get a vid.

i got a few mate, my gf recorded it on my fone but lost it:((

was an extra 40 quid for the in car dvd but that wasnt working on the day i was there:( boo!

was 15 quid for those 3 photos and you dont get them printed lol u have to download them:O