silver/blue glanza n** pud whos WAS it?

first of all sorry if this is in the wrong section. I went to the garage there and seen a silver/blue glanza with 17s momo wheels fmic and trd stickers on the back window and typr R seats, reg N*** PUD, turns out i know the boy who has baught it, was wondering if it belonged to anyone on here? or if anyone had any info on it. the last tax disc was baught in ayr so im guessing its from there, any info ont his car would e appreciated :surrender: thanks lads :drunk2:

first of all sorry if this is in the wrong section. I went to the garage there and seen a silver/blue glanza with 17s momo wheels fmic and trd stickers on the back window and typr R seats, reg N*** PUD, turns out i know the boy who has baught it, was wondering if it belonged to anyone on here? or if anyone had any info on it. the last tax disc was baught in ayr so im guessing its from there, any info ont his car would e appreciated :surrender: thanks lads :drunk2:

if its the one i think it is i've seen it driven in irvine a few times, the guy was in his late 20's early 30's never got a chance to speak to him though, the v looked like its was in good condition, though i wasn't a fan of the colour or wheels.

sorry i can't be anymore help than that.

if its the one i think it is i've seen it driven in irvine a few times, the guy was in his late 20's early 30's never got a chance to speak to him though, the v looked like its was in good condition, though i wasn't a fan of the colour or wheels.

sorry i can't be anymore help than that.

thanks mate :surrender: its the reg plate thats buggin me PUD i know I've seent hat somewhere:-? lol

Yeah i know the one mate, hang on il find his thread :surrender:

i think i know which 1 your talkin about mate i had a wee gander through old threads last nite and seen 1 with pud but isnt that one. its got 17s on it lol momo 1s few tasty mods too, the guy buys and sells cars o it will probley be up for sale soon so I've dibs on all the goodies before he sells it:D