Meet at Donington Park

Already spoken to Liam but we could meet at West Park Leisure centre just off J25 at 11.30am and convoy over to Donno?

James - that ok? not sure if you know where that is or if your meeting Liam first anyway?

Liam is Keirz meeting us there or what? How many is joining your band of merry men?

Mike

Already spoken to Liam but we could meet at West Park Leisure centre just off J25 at 11.30am and convoy over to Donno?

James - that ok? not sure if you know where that is or if your meeting Liam first anyway?

Liam is Keirz meeting us there or what? How many is joining your band of merry men?

Mike

yeah sound mate no probs... meeting liam at ikea and then cuming to ures, well west park. so BIG TIME QUICK TIME PRIME TIME

yeah sound mate no probs... meeting liam at ikea and then cuming to ures, well west park. so BIG TIME QUICK TIME PRIME TIME

cool. had a camcorder on order for some convoy recording action but just found its out of stock so not gonna have that in time. fcuks sake :p

See u sunday

Mike

Erm if Keirz is coming he will join us there cuz hes in Sheffield this weekend, and erm not sure yet because Phil is rebuilding his car tomorrow and he dunno if its gonna be running in time. Dont think im gonna no until the day.

Hi lads, i only live round the corner from donny park. to save me trecking through the TGTT pages, when is it? etc etc

is it a track day or just a meet there?

Cheers

Mitch

Hi mate - Its this Sunday 12.00 at Donnington Park cafe. AFAIK the only cafe is behind the paddock but I know for a fact there is a track day on this sunday as were working on an Impreza now that is on track that day! Problem being is to get there you have to pass the security barrier and not sure what they will make of us lot!!

by the way where you from mate?

Mike

awsome, im up for it... only thing is im in a near standard N/A .... looks pretty pants.

i have two residents, one in tamworth and one in swadlincote, but im usually out and about in my car around ashby-de-la-zouch,seen a few glanza's about round there :p.

Yourself?

Mitch

im going, gunna get out and DETAIL the bitch... you lot mind if my mate cums in his car?? or are we keeping it starlets only? i realy dont mind, its just he cud do with looking at starlets as he is helping me convert to the turbo powaz

Bring him mate. Dont worry if he dont have a Starlet!!!

Does anyone know if the Cafe where were meeting is the one behind the paddock? If it is were going to have to go through the security post to get to it?? That going to be ok?? As ive mentioned there is definately a track day on on that day!

Mike

Bring him mate. Dont worry if he dont have a Starlet!!!

Does anyone know if the Cafe where were meeting is the one behind the paddock? If it is were going to have to go through the security post to get to it?? That going to be ok?? As ive mentioned there is definately a track day on on that day!

Mike

lol will be coming in his tdi project van that hes done. so yeah dont all laff at once cuz it aint crap and not jap!