Llandow Track Day 21st March 2009

Hey guys, I'm sure some of you know that I am organising a track day at Llandow on the 21st March over on TGTT and we have 4 spaces available if anyone is interested. Should be a very enjoyable day, we have a few awards and prizes for the day, donated by Tuning Developments on the TGTT site. Japanese Performace have said they are interested in covering the day and it all depends on whether they can get someone there for it. Like I said it should be a lot of fun so let me know via this thread or PM if you are interested.

Anyone can come along to watch for free im sure it is, im taking some mates with me.

Also for those that are not on track im pretty sure theres a competition on the go-kart track there if your interested and i think sam has got some trophies for that too.

Jap Performance need to book their ideas up and get a good section in the mag about these little beauties, theres always scoobies skylines evos and all them other dodgy jap cars but never groups of starlets.

*******Please Read********

Starlet_Sam isnt getting any bum love and as a result he has taken his frustration out on his Laptop and broken it so he wont be able to reply to messages till friday.

If you are interested in coming along you can message me on here or on TGTT (TGTT will be quicker) and I will pass it on to sam.

Remember there are only afew places left so get in quick.

Pete

*******Please Read********

Starlet_Sam isnt getting any bum love and as a result he has taken his frustration out on his Laptop and broken it so he wont be able to reply to messages till friday.

If you are interested in coming along you can message me on here or on TGTT (TGTT will be quicker) and I will pass it on to sam.

Remember there are only afew places left so get in quick.

Pete

PM'd mate

Just to update, I offered to sort out go-karting but when I asked for interest I didn't get many replies so as of yet there is no karting organised. However the kart track is on site and I'm sure will be open.

35 cars are on track, not all are ep's but I estimate 20 are. Yeah it's set to be awesome, 5 spaces to fill so come on guys! Doesn't matter if your car is standard or a beast, you'll be welcome, doesn't even have to be an ep but Jap is always preferred! Remember that you don't need to kill your car just because your on track, keep revs to 5-6k and all will be well so no excuses not to come!

I spoke to the track today and it's going to be a 20 minute session at the start to get familiar with the track and then goes into open pit lane.

If only I had my brakes!!

Been told about a meal or something could be up for this depending on where and when and if theres still space and whos going :)

Yeah we are having a meal, don't know what the name of the place is, it's the pub next to the travelodge in Bridgend Pencoed. Theres 30ish coming to it.

Don't be a pussy, standard brakes will be fine. If they fade let them cool, easy.