Oil Catchment Tanks?

Well, its much better than having just a breather on and having oil come out and shit up your rocker cover, especially if its polished/painted.

Plus more shiny metal and tubes = CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

Also, i think it means you loose less oil, although probs not a noticable amount compared to having it shit over the rockercover.

Well, its much better than having just a breather on and having oil come out and shit up your rocker cover, especially if its polished/painted.

Plus more shiny metal and tubes = CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

Also, i think it means you loose less oil, although probs not a noticable amount compared to having it shit over the rockercover.

yeah suppose, think ill sling it on tmoro, and wreap the benefits!!!

Basically as Bluebear says, just catches any oil that comes out, unlike a breather which just pisses it all over the rocker cover and surrounding areas.

I've seen a couple of people with them and they've not had even the slightest bit of oil in them after a few months of use.

all depends how you connect the catch can if you just have the rocker breather going to it and then another pipe venting then it will do bugger all apart from look good in the engine bay.

ideally you wanna run both the rocker breather and the pcv valve into the catch can and vent it that way.

or even better do as above but also have a tube running back into the air intake as it's good to have a small amount of oil going back in.