followed tonight

i always keep something dangerous in my car for situations like these :D

would be funny if someone tried stealing mine, bad connection on the starter motor and takes 10 mins for engine to start :D

BE CAREFUL YOU FOOL!!!

My oh my, they coulda pulled anything out on you, im deffo gonne be sure to keep something defensive down the side of my seat incase of such events when im on the road.

give me a shout if it happens again mate, stay in glasgow 2 ill bring down ma

car show em not to mess wiv the glanza drivers eh lol :D

thanks mate lol where in glasgow do u stay? did u by any chance buy your glanza from 1st choice?

Atleast you noticed them following you. Some people don't notice when they are being followed.

I am always cautious about that sort of thing, and always drive with my doors locked even during the day.

I had a friend who pulled up at some lights in broad day light, and some blokes tried to jump him and steal the car. Luckily the lights turned green and he managed to get away.

Atleast you noticed them following you. Some people don't notice when they are being followed.

I am always cautious about that sort of thing, and always drive with my doors locked even during the day.

I had a friend who pulled up at some lights in broad day light, and some blokes tried to jump him and steal the car. Luckily the lights turned green and he managed to get away.

i noticed them behind me and i was going to the garage anyway but as i was waiting on the turbo timer turning off i oticed they hadnt got out to put in petrol, just sat ther, then wen i got out they reversed over to the parking bays, then when i ahd payd and drove away they followed again, i got a great stop lock yesterday its shaped like a baseball bat with a gripped handle and solid head:D thatl do hahaha

stay in pollock area mate u? and no bought it from dicksons of perth :D

kool mate I've seen u over there a few times across from the bookies on nitshill road, I've been trying to find this white glanza from 1st choice it was sold o some1 in glasgow i was gonna buy it 1st lol, u goin to crail on sunday mate?

Bit scary tho sounds like u did the right thing mate :)

I would have been a bit unsure of getting out the car tho who knows what these wankers hav got on them

I would have just tried to lost them

One of my mates was in a bad type situation like this a couple years ago in his little corsa

He was stopped in some park car park 2 drop his gf off 2 her car or sumin n there was some pikeys in a car n then she left and one of them came through the window wearing a balaclava my mate managed to shake him out and drive away but the car came after him.

The lad ended up driving for ages and eventually crashin it into a hedge while he was trying to get away from them Then hiding out in some field for a number of hours. Prety savage, poor guy had only been driving about 6 months or so as well :s

Doesnt sound quite as bad as what happened to Molovin tho....

Thats beyond scary :)

I dont understand why some people are just so f***ed up!

Think they should bring back capital punishment tbh

last nite i was driving through my estate in my van and seen that little burgandy clio with the same lads driving around slowley looking in the driveways (good job my drive goes rite to the back of my house and the cr is out of view) but thats the final straw if i see this car in the estate again im going to follow them for a while and put a brick through ther window and if any of them get out ill make sure none of them even think of coming back again! getting sick of this! hideing my car in my own driveway and the lad with the gt in my estate, hes clearing out his garage and even parking his m8s car infront of it. fucking nonsense sick of these little neds!

I would just call the police and let them know its lurking about. They will go on the prowl one night and will find them eventually!

No thief is stupid enough to drive around in a stolen car for too long though!

the part of glasgow im from was full of stolen cars, not just shitty clios n corsas either soe of te boys i knew were running around in nice cars seen them in porsche 1 nite seen scoobies, 350Z and x5s the lot, they where doubling up plates and somehow were getting tax discs to match i seen 1 of them being pulled over 1 nite and i thought haha thatrs what he gets then half an hour later he drove past me in the same car! he was eventualy caught, done his time but as soon as he got out i seen him that day in a brand new corsa vxr, then the next day in a focus st. He is back in jail now though, goes to show thatthey can drive around for as long as they want.

SpeedFreak :I would just call the police and let them know its lurking about. They will go on the prowl one night and will find them eventually!

No thief is stupid enough to drive around in a stolen car for too long though!

what would u say to the police? "there are guys driving round my estate in a stolen car" then when the police get there the guys are away? these "thiefs" may be stupid but they are always very lucky i cant understand it. they have no fear of the consequences and have nothing to lose so they take bigger risks!