followed tonight

was at my girlfriends house 2night when i left a little burgandy clio followed me for about 4 miles full of young guys, i went to the garage and put in some petrol they wer sitting at the pump behind me then when my turbo timer cut off i got out and they reversed back and parked and then followed as i drove away, didnt want to drive to my house so phoned my dad and him and his mate came out in the van, they wer up behind them so i blocked them in and i got out to find out who they where and they wer asking about my engine n things and i looked at his coloum and the car was snapped and plugged, think they wer following me planning to steal my car we got a hold of the driver and gave him a "warning" they better not come back.

what is this world coming too?

That's a bit shit but atleast you gave them a little friendly warning. :rolleyes:

lol lets just say if they do come back they have bottle. ill be keeping a close eye on the car from now on, there is a gt in my estate too ill have to let him know too,sickens me to death that people can drive around in a stolen car to try and steal another car without even getting caught:O

Bunch of f***ing tramps...... :harhar:

You`ve given them a warning but make sure shes safe stop lock, alarm, imob the works....kudos for letting the other lad know :rolleyes:

stop lock your car and everything.. these guys dont give a shit! they must b some fresh twats to follow u and make it so bait for them. Am happy u warned them mate!

i will do mate, my cars at the end of a long driveway ill keep it at the back of my motorhome noone will even see it and u cant get past the gypsy wagon to the back so thers no way to get near it they wer only like 16 or somthing:O soon as i got out of the car i was expecting them to get out too but they cldnt get away fast enough after i did a bit of shouting. i was on form lol should have seen me haha but i tell u i was shitting myself haha

Talking of weapons that machete left in the silver 82 which was stolen springs to mind.....its really scary what people will do just for a fcuk about with there mates.

Talking of weapons that machete left in the silver 82 which was stolen springs to mind.....its really scary what people will do just for a fcuk about with there mates.

i think if you were to open your flare no1 with a machette would come near you lol i think ill put mines back in the car

edit- got a bit carried away ther lol

Blimey!!!! This could have been an innocent interest in your car but it is a good thing you got someone out to check as they could have pulled you out. Good on you mate for getting out of that one :rolleyes:.

Bourkey

fuck stopping and getting out to confront them, who knows who they were or what they could of had!!! :D crazy fool!

if i feel i'm being followed, i just dust them, or if it's too close to home then i take them on the nice little country b-roads to see how well they can keep up, then when i've lost them i'll double back or loop round and head home! :D

been followed a few times but i wouldn't dream of getting out of my car, even with back-up it's still asking for trouble! (basicly i know the pikeys round here carry guns)

was that the night that you txt me asking if i was still in town. shoulda phoned me and i woulda came lifted them. little bstards. ive been followed a couple of time and cause i work in a police atation i just let them follow me to the enterance of the compond where at least there is security cams and then go to put the code in the door they soon get the msg. lol

its abit shit how they are targeting these eps so close to home :D

where abouts in glasgow do you stay dude

fuck stopping and getting out to confront them, who knows who they were or what they could of had!!! :D crazy fool!

i totaly hear you there, i was a strong advocate for taking the law into my own hands and had a spate of road rage incidents but changed my ways after the last one

glanza-love and marc know all about, it involved two derainged nutters on the run in a stolen Q7 on the m77 heading out of glasgow

you really have know idea how crazy the other guys are and what weapons they have access too at the time until you call their bluf.

but fair play for giving those wee c*nts the shits!

i wudda kept on driving tbh. called the old bill whilst driving. and say your being followed. by a group of blokes. they wudnt have a chance then.

Stupid kudos points for getting out tho, u have the safety of petrol station cameras to an extent.

if i feel i'm being followed, i just dust them, or if it's too close to home then i take them on the nice little country b-roads to see how well they can keep up, then when i've lost them i'll double back or loop round and head home! :D

been followed a few times but i wouldn't dream of getting out of my car, even with back-up it's still asking for trouble! (basicly i know the pikeys round here carry guns)

Where do you live? Compton ?

Blimey!!!! This could have been an innocent interest in your car but it is a good thing you got someone out to check as they could have pulled you out. Good on you mate for getting out of that one :D .

Bourkey

i thought it could have been but they stopped at the pump behinmd me, they never put petrol in after the 1 min 30 secs of my tturbo timer then wen i got out to put fuel in they reversed back over to the parking bays

was that the night that you txt me asking if i was still in town. shoulda phoned me and i woulda came lifted them. little bstards. ive been followed a couple of time and cause i work in a police atation i just let them follow me to the enterance of the compond where at least there is security cams and then go to put the code in the door they soon get the msg. lol

no mate it was just last nite

its abit shit how they are targeting these eps so close to home :D

where abouts in glasgow do you stay dude

i totaly hear you there, i was a strong advocate for taking the law into my own hands and had a spate of road rage incidents but changed my ways after the last one

glanza-love and marc know all about, it involved two derainged nutters on the run in a stolen Q7 on the m77 heading out of glasgow

you really have know idea how crazy the other guys are and what weapons they have access too at the time until you call their bluf.

but fair play for giving those wee c*nts the shits!

i had my dad and his mate ther behind them in the van, ther was no way i was going to drive away then they would have just followed the car again and i cant have that with my missus about to give birth in the next couple of weeks, im glad i confronted them. Do a bit of shouting and screaming and theyl think your nuts, especially for getting out to a full car full of them. i dont think ill see them again and if i do i dont think they will even look at me.

ive been followed twice and as said above i wouldnt like to get out of my car unless i had to.

I almost lost a leg about 2 years ago got out to confront this guy who was up my arse and flasshign me for about 20miles on the motor ended up in a service station after i fort i lost him. pull around the corner and there he was with a bloodey samurai sword :-S me and the missus ran back in the service station luckily a lorry driver saw what happend and pulled his 18 wheeler infront of the crazy man and blocked him off. Never again am i useing the M25

I haven't ever been followed *touch wood* by anything other than the Police. I wouldn't have got out for anyone though, same as someone else said the Pikeys round here ain't the kind you mess about with! Fairplay for standing your ground though mate!

You should've driven to the police station and see if they followed you in hehehe, that would be funny :D

if you stand your ground to them, warn them a bit then they are less likley to come near your car if you show them that you will drive to a police station then they know you arent really prepared to do anythig but phone police if they do try and steal it, and lets be honest what are the police gonna do? turn up an hour after its away, then pretend to look for it. no thanks. by no means am i saying take the law into your own hads but i believe you should stand up for whats yours.