jay kay's ferrari enzo vandalised

just found this interesting story about jay kays ferrari being smashed up outside a hotel, i especially like that part about him calling a guy in a supra over just to tell him his cars not in the same league as his what a tool, maybe its not in the same "league" but really what a pathetic thing to do.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20090303/ten-j...up-5f8abb3.html

i wonder if the guy asked jay "whats the retail on one of those?" sorry but it had to be said.

JK uses cars to attract women, much like Ronaldo.

Being a dick about Supra's is not on, its basically Toyota's supercar, and im sure if he was given one for christmas, he wouldnt turn it down.

Don't believe all you read in the papers and the web. It could be the other way round like some cocky prick thinking he is in The Fast And The Furious saying "whats the retail on one of those?" And for the record a Toyota Supra and a Ferrari Enzo are not in the same league at all. An Enzo is a dream supercar like it or not. Drive both car through Monaco and see which gets you more attention. It's not necessarily what the car is capable of it is everything that comes with it :D.

Bourkey

Don't believe all you read in the papers and the web. It could be the other way round like some cocky prick thinking he is in The Fast And The Furious saying "whats the retail on one of those?" And for the record a Toyota Supra and a Ferrari Enzo are not in the same league at all. An Enzo is a dream supercar like it or not. Drive both car through Monaco and see which gets you more attention. It's not necessarily what the car is capable of it is everything that comes with it :D .

Bourkey

maybe but no loves a cocky pprick like that ther isno need for it, no matter how famous you are the uy in the supra must have felt sooo small, i know what i would do to his enzo, hate that wanker

Yes but everyone is talking about smashing a car that is absolutely stunning. I hate it when people get jealous of others with nice cars. Fair enough you don't like the driver but you are just lowering yourself to the level of a stupid chav wanting to smash it up. The person who did smash it up is a prick and deserves every shard of glass chucking in there face.

Bourkey

If i had an Enzo, id be the biggest cock of the day.....wouldnt give 2 fucks what anyone thought,just grinning all day long.

That story reeks of jealousy.

You have also just described how i would be :D. People could beat the crap out of me for it and i wouldn't care as long as i had an Enzo like that.

Bourkey

I agree with Bourkey!

I like JK, and think hes a good laugh. I loved him on Top Gear. Yes he may act like a dick about his cars, but he loves his cars and owns some of the nicest supercars so has the right to be a dick about it.

When the Anglia news came on last night, the reporter was standing outside the hotel where it happened and said JK didnt want to talk on camera. And whilst the reporter was explaining what happened, he was in the background taking the piss. It was well funny.

Your telling me if you had the money to buy a dream car you would go out and buy a Toyota supra instead of the Dream car. Come on :D.

My favourite car is a Lamborghini Murcielago LP640. Loads of dicks drive them around Manchester but i don't care i love it.

Bourkey

You ever heard an F40? It should have silencers on that thing as it is soooo loud. It sounds so amazing it's unreal. I love the sound of Ferrari's with their butterfly valves in the exhaust. Lambo's have them too in the Gallardo's. But the Murcielago OH!!!!!! Love it. I've driven one as well. I felt like i was part of the seat when i put my foot down :D.

Bourkey