hay! over the last couple there has been what i can describe as a sort of creeky/squeaky sound coming from the rear of the car had it up at work check torquing every nut and bolt i can find at the rear and still does it!! i can also hear it when i open the boot and push up and down and i have no idea what it could be! if anyone has had this before or has any sugestions what it could be that would be tops! thanks! :D

do you have any aftermarket mods on the rear? like a Adjustable pan hard rod or something like that?

they need to be greased when mounting them if you don't it sounds squaky...

but could also be a rear shock that is gone leaking...

The sensible thing to do now would be to strip the SR as i have my own house now but it is just too much fun. I love the rattles and the annoying things about it. The Corsa is my girlfriends so i don't even drive. It's like a free taxi :D. So put up with the noises unless they are dangerous obviously :D.

Bourkey

its a gold micra vibe think she will be the 1 payin me to drive that thing! lol

yer thanks lee i might give that a go mate jus looked at the chasis end of the rod and its caked in grease but if it wants more, more it will get!!