Jae 2009 Wicksteed Park 11th - 13th Sept

Not got a clue where Paseoclub is in relation to UKSC :harhar:

Dont suppose you know the answer do you Rob???

Would love for them to be close together again like last year

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think so gaz

Dont suppose you know the answer do you Rob???

Would love for them to be close together again like last year

hey Joey, who is organising the Paseo stand, could they ask to situate us closer?

also rob could you ask too?

hey guys sorry for the slow relply!!

I did try along with mikey to get us and paseo club on the same plot but they wern't interested!! To have any chance of being next to each other you both have to ask and it need to be sent along with the stand booking form, i only know this from when i was asking toget us and TC close together as they take this in to account when doing the layout which is well under way!

@ Gaz your more than welcome mate still plenty of room!!

• 2 weeks later...

i would also like to know what i need to say at the gate about the stand also are we camping by the cars? also i have 2 of my mates coming with me 1 with an mr2 turbo the other with a red dc2 integra but there not on any stands where do they have to camp? or can they chill with me? or tell them to sling there hook. will the people at the gate ha a list of people who are on the stands???

Dean

i'll be there :p

and yeah what dean said ??

and still space on the stand?? :thumbsup:

list...

1) Bourkey & SR + Girlfriend

2) rob_bower & SR + Missus

3) Craig_N & Glanza S

4) Bluebear & Sportif

5) Sparky & GT + someone tongue.gif lol

6) Starbogt & GT + Wife n Kid

7) BAZ2CRAZY+people

8) Galliano + Galliano + mum

9) Streetracer + "maybe" her.

10) Ben + GlanzaV + Isla (girlfriend)

11) Starlet Nath & SR + Wife

12)Gary_EP91+Starlet+Samantha(girlfriend)

13)Starlet_Tim + Starlet + A Piece Of Meat Or Bro

14)Markoos & Glanza V + Missus

15) Al & Glanza V + possibly missus

16) AlexGTAdv and the slag(GT)+maybe laura

17)Matt Glanza glanza V.maybe the missus

18) CraGle + car full of ladies smile.gif

19) Liam_D + Starlet

20)CRAIG-SR + Starlet SR + Girlfriend

21) Mikey Jay + Joey (Paseo)

22) Starlet__SR+ starlet Sr (possibly)

23) JAG + V smile.gif Think I'll be on my own... tongue.gif

24) dan_evans

25) Dean jdm ep91

26) VPower & glanza

27) Chanelle1234 + SR

28) Jodielocks, Glanza + 1

29) jimmy77 gt

30) jkgt

3) Craig_N & Glanza S

4) Bluebear & Sportif

7) BAZ2CRAZY+people

9) enzo in both eps with mates

19) Liam_D + Starlet

24) dan_evans

25) Dean jdm ep91

26) VPower & glanza

27) Chanelle1234 + SR

29) jimmy77 gt

30) jkgt

edited the list to delete some members that arnt going, also added my name, is bourkey still goin?

3) Craig_N & Glanza S

4) Bluebear & Sportif

7) BAZ2CRAZY+people

9) enzo in both eps with mates

19) Liam_D + Starlet

24) dan_evans

25) Dean jdm ep91

26) VPower & glanza

27) Chanelle1234 + SR

29) jimmy77 gt

30) jkgt

31) Kennedy + Glanza V (Possibly)

Geez Harrison do you think of nothing else?? :thumbsup:

joey i can't wait to cuddle you. joeycuddles are the best.

also, i'm not sure if bourkey is going, he's had his sentence through and he's banned for a year, 12months suspended sentence etc, so i dunno if sheoaaarbanzeluls is gonna be driving or not.

edited the list to delete some members that arnt going, also added my name, is bourkey still goin?

also, i'm not sure if bourkey is going, he's had his sentence through and he's banned for a year, 12months suspended sentence etc, so i dunno if sheoaaarbanzeluls is gonna be driving or not.

i hope they do both come. SEORBIANZOLULZ was ube last year, she actually destroyed me in ways i didnt know were possible.

:p

We are currently going at the moment. Just depends on how skint i am after i get paid. I've got a couple more bills to catch up on after been off work for so long. We will probably coming in the shitest car in the world...Lake Corsa. Civic will be gone by then as im not keeping a car on my drive for a year.

Depending on my arm is put me down for karting :D. I weigh as much as an ant and have won pretty much every race i've ever been in a kart.

:thumbsup:

Bourkey

Right for anyone who wants to know all you need to do is turn up pay your money on the gate (if you haven't got an advanced ticket) and head over to the stand. If security or the gate staff ask just say you are on the ukstarletclub stand. There will be different areas of the venue to make it easier to find the stand which as soon as i have been notified of ill post up!! When you get to the stand if im there come say hello!! if im away wandering just park sensibly with the other starlets not taking up to much room!!

i would also like to know what i need to say at the gate about the stand also are we camping by the cars? also i have 2 of my mates coming with me 1 with an mr2 turbo the other with a red dc2 integra but there not on any stands where do they have to camp? or can they chill with me? or tell them to sling there hook. will the people at the gate ha a list of people who are on the stands???

Dean

hey dean i would love to say yea but its not fair on the club. The club stands are not cheap and thanks to enzo the club pays for the stand for uksc members there is some public camping which i believe is free of charge which would only be a short walk accross the site!! The security on the gate dont have a list but ill be on the stand as of thursday lunch and if there is any unwanted guests they will be asked to move by me or security which ever they prefer!!

:thumbsup:

We are currently going at the moment. Just depends on how skint i am after i get paid. I've got a couple more bills to catch up on after been off work for so long. We will probably coming in the shitest car in the world...Lake Corsa. Civic will be gone by then as im not keeping a car on my drive for a year.

Depending on my arm is put me down for karting :D. I weigh as much as an ant and have won pretty much every race i've ever been in a kart.

:p

Bourkey

Hey bourk's

good to here your still coming unfortunatly if your in the corsa you will have to park in the public parking. The organisers are being very strict this year on non jap cars even on support vehicles in previous years i could have just given you a suport vehicle pass and they would have let you in but this year unless its a van or an estate its a no no!!

unfortunatly the karting team is already full bourkey :p

Right then guys while im here i prob wont be online for a week or so im moving house tomorrow and the new appartment wont have a phone line fitted till tues so ill appologise in advance for slow replys to questions!!

Rob

Hey bourk's

good to here your still coming unfortunatly if your in the corsa you will have to park in the public parking. The organisers are being very strict this year on non jap cars even on support vehicles in previous years i could have just given you a suport vehicle pass and they would have let you in but this year unless its a van or an estate its a no no!!

unfortunatly the karting team is already full bourkey

The Corsa will hopefully be parked in a skip somewhere :thumbsup:. Don't worry i wouldn't want that anywhere near the stand. It is shit beyond belief.

Ah well if anyone drops out of the karting i'll give it a bash. Maybe another time then.

Bourkey