Jae 2009 Wicksteed Park 11th - 13th Sept

the club stand is now officially booked only 10 weeks to go here is a quick taster of some of the other clubs that are also aready booked!!

UK S2000 Owners Club

Nissan Stagea Owners Club (NSOC)

The Orient Academy

Type-are Owners

EP Civic

Delsol UK

GTO UK

GT-are Owners Club (GTROC)

Toyota Tuning Club

Nissan Club Netherland

JDMy0

Almera Owners Club

Toyota Aristo Owners Club

Toyota Sprint Series

Celica Club UK

Honda Tech UK

Mkiii Supra.net

International MR2 Owners Club (IMOC)

MR2 Mk1 Club

MR2 Roadster Owners Club (MR2 ROC)

Yaris Club UK

Corollo Club UK

UK Starlet Club

GT4 Enthusiasts Club

MR2 Owners Club

Nissan Primera Owners Club (NPOC)

Buck Scooby Crew

JDMK

Del Sol Owners Club

Toyota Sera .co.uk

MkivSupra.net

300ZX.co.uk

Fast Jap Cars

It looks like were in for a good weekend!!

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Whats the deal with camping pitches? Are we gonna be next to the club stand and our cars? How big a tent can we have per pitch?

Can't wait, I want to take a nosy around those Nissan Stagea's, i have a soft spot for them for some reason :0 Oh, and my parents are gonna be going as well, but with Corolla Club UK with their Corolla T-Sport. So we might have very drunk parents gatecrashing D:

[getsonhighhorse] And my car is a Soleil, not a Sportif! :0 Get it changed :thumbsup: [/getsonhighhorse]

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys just a quick update,

There are now more than 50 car clubs confirmed for JAE including T C Tuning our good friends rick and ecks!! its looking like its ging to be one of the biggest and best JAE's ever!! so lets try and give it the best UKSC turnout ever!!

Also there will be the anual its a knock out tournament, football tournament and eating competition and if anyone is interested in entering this or getting a football team together just let me know (i know Craig has already shown interest!!) and the time attack karting!!

Rob

I'll be over on the TC stand and we have asked JAE themselves to have us pitched next to UKSC, (Rob, help us on this one! :thumbsup:)

Will undoubtedly spend a load of time on the UKSC stand and I'm sure most of you will venture onto ours.

Looking forward to it, gonna be a great weekend.

I'll be over on the TC stand and we have asked JAE themselves to have us pitched next to UKSC, (Rob, help us on this one! :thumbsup:)

Will undoubtedly spend a load of time on the UKSC stand and I'm sure most of you will venture onto ours.

Looking forward to it, gonna be a great weekend.

Way a head of you mate i spoke to john about a month ago asking for us to be together!!

football is 5 aside ill mae one if we need!! any more peeps interested??

Way a head of you mate i spoke to john about a month ago asking for us to be together!!

football is 5 aside ill mae one if we need!! any more peeps interested??

Just to add to this Rob.

I've requested that we go next you you lot as well, so no excuses from John ^^;

similar setup to last year (i.e. us lot being pricks) and we wont clutter up the UKSC stand with Nissans and Hondas ;]

Rick.

Just to add to this Rob.

I've requested that we go next you you lot as well, so no excuses from John ^^;

similar setup to last year (i.e. us lot being pricks) and we wont clutter up the UKSC stand with Nissans and Hondas ;]

Rick.

The T-V-TEC-C stand?

We're superior mate.

not really sure how this all goes down because I've never really been to a big meet before.

im not sure if ill be goin yet because the conversion might not go as planned but if i decide say a couple weeks before can i still buy tickets ? and with the stand do you have to show up early etc or would i just show up and park up beside the rest of uksc.

i think thats all i need to know for now :o.

Russell

not really sure how this all goes down because I've never really been to a big meet before.

im not sure if ill be goin yet because the conversion might not go as planned but if i decide say a couple weeks before can i still buy tickets ? and with the stand do you have to show up early etc or would i just show up and park up beside the rest of uksc.

i think thats all i need to know for now ;).

Russell

You can still buy tickets on the gate there £25 and you can join the stand at any point in time!!

Rob