Did you buy that from a fellow member on here? The gunmetal coloured Speedlines look like a give away

nope, was bought off a girl from northern ireland whos mum had it from new. ive done the wheels myself and theres not much mods done to it apart from decat exhaust and dvd cd player, they are great wee cars, considering i had a saxo before. went through mot no problem with 108000 miles on the clock. the sayings true, if it aint jap, its scrap lol

yes, i already know ive went a wee tiny bit mad with the stickers, but its all good fun lol. also if u look closer at the picture of the rear of the car and focus on the high level brake light, ive done a wee modification to it, it lights up SR wen the brakes r on lol

• 2 weeks later...
nice sr dude

cheers mate

On a normal n/a I wud say take the strips off. But as its a SR i wud say keep em' on because you still got the SR stickers.

Dont touch the stickers!

yea i no, i dont wana make it look lyk a normal starlet and she would without the door strips an stickers. thanks for the advice