If You Had £800 To Spend

Fairy Washing up liquid..............BAAHAHA H AHA ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha h a

fuck re-waxing, your letting a degreaser slip it's way onto your engine & mechanical components, EPIC FAIL!

£800 = coilovers, 4 wheel alignment & Toyo R888's for summer! :thumbsup:

Fairy liquid is also acidic, and will slowly eat into the paintwork. Ugh, stop using it, right now.

Also get yourself a good lambs wool wash mitt, fuck the chips and fosters.

Haha, no problem. Quite busy these days so I dont get many chances to come back to Taunton, but I'll defo keep it in mind :thumbsup:

Sounds good to me :p

by the way il still have that Aircon unit buddy, thats if you still have it :rolleyes:

Hellfrauds? :thumbsup:

I wanna invest in some Dodo Juice methinks. And a machine buffer, and a clay set, and a degreaser and a descent tire shine.

Poorboys are generally really good, I've not used Dodo much though. I've used a Meguiars G220 as a DA Polisher on 3 cars now, worked absolutely spot on and much less risky than using an orbital or similar.

Claying is cheap and simple to do and has incredible results on your paintwork, would recommend it to anyone.

Poorboys degreaser is good, get a decent foaming head and bottle and it does a top job, can be diluted up to 100:1 too so lasts ages.

Tyre shine is generally the same, I use the Meguiars stuff you can buy anywhere that is purple, smells good enough to drink and however much you put on decides how shiny the tyres will be. Lasts bloody ages.