• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROFL @ Gaz!!!! classic mate! classic!

and now we know what you look like Luke, you little yellow tree hugger you, there will be no escaping the Black Ice Massive!

Phil.

Thats good thinking phil now we can invade and kidnap the leader of the enemy. Get your troops ready 008 Phil IT IS TIME!!!! victory will be ours

Lmao one sec im gunna do a photoshop.

Edit:

8c0459e0.jpg

YEAHHH BOYY!!

Luke I've said it before and il say it again "YOUR GAY" BLACK ICE RULES :thumbsup:

**BLACK ICE ENTERPRISES**

Lol. Gaz the investigator. Thats a lady's bedroom, has photos in the background and a fluffy carpet. And your aimlessly posing on the end on a bed. There seems to be no other reason for it other than to pose.

Time to admit it mate, the camera was on a timer. lol Just gonna make yourself look worse with more denial. lol

"Philis"????????????????

i can see a ban or two being thrown around here shortly!!! for angering admin staff!!! :thumbsup::D :D :p :P

and Luke, thats not pouted lips, that is deep intellectual consideration of the Geomorphological Implications of Quantum theory on shoreline morpology - silly boy!

Phil.

"Philis"????????????????

i can see a ban or two being thrown around here shortly!!! for angering admin staff!!! :D :D :p :P :D

and Luke, thats not pouted lips, that is deep intellectual consideration of the Geomorphological Implications of Quantum theory on shoreline morpology - silly boy!

Phil.

Yeah thats what all the "Phil's" say :thumbsup:

well done luke team lukenel ftw lol

chanelle x

Yeahh!! Highhhfive :D

:thumbsup:

Mum jokes are old now lol

there never old luke

"Philis"????????????????

i can see a ban or two being thrown around here shortly!!! for angering admin staff!!! :D:p:p:D:D

Phil.

Please phil just ban him and lol to the big technical mumbo jumbo i really dont know what its means but still lol

well done luke team lukenel ftw lol

chanelle x

@chanelle.....go on side with the enemy. i always knew there was something dodgy about you :D