Decent Handling Setup

I haven't got all the parts yet but my handling setup should be something like this once I've ordered a rear ARB and adjustable panhard rod:

Toyo Proxes tyres

KYB New SR Special shocks

TRD -40mm springs

Whiteline rear anti-roll bar

Whiteline adjustable panhard rod

OEM front strut brace/GReddy rear strut brace

Are there any other "vital" parts that I need to improve the handling? I know there will be a significant increase over standard with these parts but I'm wondering if there are any extra bits that would be worth getting?

This is mainly for road use, I might go to a track day or something but it's not likely and wouldn't happen often if at all.

Not gonna bother with coilovers just yet haven't even used the uprated shocks/springs yet lol.

Plus theres quite a few shit roads that I have to go down most days.

Yeah was thinking about the C pillar brace, do they actually do much though seeing as I've already got a rear strut brace?

Put the anti lift kit as the next item on the list.

Out of all the braces the c pillar does the least strengthening/flex reducing for the rear.

It is the least essential so something to consider if you are on a budget.

The more handling mods you have the harder it is to feel a difference with each new addition.

Good luck finding your own ideal setup.

as above ^^ they just keep the back end stiffer and you having shocks + springs it will help with body roll when cornering bud, apart from that it looks mint :thumbsup:

anti lift kit is a defo bud

yeah i'd say at least a front lower arm bar, it was the first mod i put on my car (apart from shocks springs and front strut brace) but the difference from standard from huge it turned in so much better and go a lot more feel from the steering wheel.