:thumbsup: Its monday! whats thee agenda lads an lades?

working

thee glanza goes away tonight!! shes getting her BIG OPPERATION soon.

Head change

turbo change

timing change

disc and pad change

oil & break fluid change

Oil filter change

Boom bobs your uncle! Aiko back on the road.. for a few days then into paint :p

then away for another two weeks the car will be missed =[ but she will come back looking the sex bomb woot woot :rolleyes:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alots happenin wi me the now, with uni, work, this forum and the two eps.

today im working on a software system, in the afternoon im going home to start stripping my silver v, and to drop the remaining skirts and rear bumper off to the sprayer.

im also populating a nice new piece of software for the forum that only the mods know about, watch this space!

College til 5ish then go home and get my sump painted and possible refitted, and take the old clutch off the engine.

Oh yeah I need to touch up my wheels with the spray gun before they go to the new owner too!

Got a day off, feel stupidly tired but can't be bothered to waste it by sleeping. My garage is a complete and utter mess and clogged up with parts from my car and my old one.

I need to give it a good tidy and get rid of all the old car bits. (Nothing that will be of any excitement I'm afraid, unless anyone wants Zetec-S parts? :thumbsup:

After that I'm not too sure.

had a pretty boring morning so far, i might go wash up in a mo before some lunch then off to work at 2!!! and there till 11pm!! :thumbsup: ive also got loads to do on the car but im just waiting on a couple of bits!!! then it will be a hands to the tools!!

working away. cupa tea the now.. layed back doing a bit of the filing but good :thumbsup:

tonight goin for a sunbed. then just macking back.

Oh lads.. £825 FTMFW so im going to confirm that lol

I've been up all night with a screaming baby changing nappies think yourselfs lucky lol

sack that, rather you than me, lol

just sent away the bill of laiding and export papers away special delivery to the tyne shipping docks in preperation for my car landing tomorrow.

probably wont be able to get down there until the weekend though :thumbsup:

the end is ni!

you_re_a_homo.jpg

lmao Bildo.. its not for a tan mate. i have excema used to have it kinda bad.. but i go to a sun bed once a week now and it helps my skin so much its unreal. when summer comes ill be able to stop as the sun keeps it away :thumbsup:

Well thats Aiko dropped off at the garage going away for her op!! i left a few things with the mechanic ie.

Head,

head gasket,

oil return gasket,

hybrid turbo,

oil,

oil filter,

5.1 Break fluid,

3g discs,

Mintex pads,

timing belt kit.

So i think i left him with a fair bit of work to be done!! har harrrrr

so now im carless again ever more for a week or so! which is fine lol

tonights plans are unknown!!! so me no no lol. whats your plans?

;) Im not enjoying this!! I dont like Aiko being away.. i feel as tho im trapped in my street and cant go very far :D you start to remember what it used to be like when not being able to drive.... DEPRESSION!! :D

Today im working away.. thats one day down the cars been away! another 6 to go.

tonight im attempting a sunbed as ive been trying to go to one since sunday thats now... Wed..

tonight maybe seeing the missus. will see how things go!

The gt spec can i run it without a dumpy? ie chatter wise (im thinking its not advisable) and would need to buy a bov to sort that out!