• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I text Joey telling her that her favourite clothes shop had gone bust, she believed me lol

(but then told her it was an April fools, I'll be hurt later methinks :))

Also, got offered a job today, wooooo

Ouch... todays agenda, well now home from school, got a wingmirror sent out to a customer... and now i need to chill and get everything ready for tomorrows events.

Tomorrow :

Get up early-ish, go up to Henry's and pitch tent.

Go to Funeral

Get ready for the prom - go to school at around 6 to get into the limo to go to the prom.

At 11, come home, quick shower and change and back out to Henrys for the afterprom.

Drunken mistakes, here i come :)

Good on you ^^ :)

Well I have a headache from looking at AVCR wiring diagrams all day ;)

Finally sussed that now so its home for tea and go to the gym and chill tonight :)

What yous all work as ? Bit random but am bord.Am a welder/fabricator,well apprentice.Things are a bit hard at work the so think we're maybe getting moved to a different company.Babcocks,in rosyth building that big aircraft carrier.Hopefully get the job,be amazing building something like that.

Man wish i could do that :lol: no glanza and im waiting on my new mani comming through!!! yess ive bought a new one. 3rd Mani!!!! hopefuly the last i say.

Zisco ct9 mildsteel. looks the sexxynesss!! expect it to be on its way on monday!! so all the other work is happning the now too =]