• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello mr. motion. Today i am making ecu pin diagram for my new glanza s ecu. I will send you the information or if you open ecu both, you will see information beside each pin. On the dashboard loom plugs it is easy to remove wire pins and repostion in new correct places to suit glanza s ecu. You can start without knock sensor but message jaystar77 and he will help you with new sensor and loom plug. It is single wire.

wow only just seen this thread

looked at the beginning and thought bloody hell that looks like motions turned out it was lol

well i was amazed when i first saw this a few months ago at how tastefully styled and tidy this was but fook me just seen the picture of when he first bought it

top marks to you dude really done one hell of a job on this true beauty dude

Hello mr. motion. Today i am making ecu pin diagram for my new glanza s ecu. I will send you the information or if you open ecu both, you will see information beside each pin. On the dashboard loom plugs it is easy to remove wire pins and repostion in new correct places to suit glanza s ecu. You can start without knock sensor but message jaystar77 and he will help you with new sensor and loom plug. It is single wire.

hi,

thank you!, but my starlet is already running with plugged glanza s ecu,

the wires are already changed and i mounted a 4e-fte knock sensor.

one more time......thank you and good luck with your projekt, i am intrested to see your dyno run!

p.s: sorry for my bad english :p

@all: many thanks :p

• 1 year later...