Phil

The 2 units on top of the dash are apex-i AVC-R and RSM

the one in the above the centre console is a boost controller (AVC-R) and the one on the right is the Rev Speed meter (RSM) which does 0-60 times, measure the amount of G's thrown in the car, rev/speed meters etc etc, both will display in digits, clocks (shown) or graph mode. The RSM is more of a gadget to have :p

Robbo has already pointed out the turbo timer.

As for the Neons in the foot well, they are just the litle spot light neons you can buy from halfords.

Got mine about one and a half year before they came out in the UK.

When they first came out, my mate has bought a set and I compared my to his. For some reason mine are about 3 times brighter than his.

This is why it looks like there are neons there but it;s only a tiny little spot light. :huh:

Robbo, as for the white dials. I have tried to get a group buy on the other site about 2 years ago but no one was interested.

I got it from a company in HK but he will need at lease 6 sets before he will make them for a good price. I paid silly money for mine.

dials.jpg

A close up for those who asked. the pics is taken from my phone so excuse the quality.

how much different is the glanza to the GT's?

The person in HK also has glanza dials too as far as I am aware but they aint cheap.

I have managed to get a set for billy on the other site, I told him to be careful when installing it because if you wire it slightly wrong, you could blew it and he did! :lol: