I realy appreciate all the work that has gone into that car....

But if that was down where im from, it wouldnt be appreciated to the same extent as (i kid you not ) about 10 cars have that bumper!!!

I been thinking, Lots of people go Jap on European cars e.g. VW's/BMW's.... but im tempted to be different and go Euro in a Glanza, i think it would look real nice!

Anyway back to topic, good work lovely car!

not to my taste personally, can see alot of time has been spent on her though!

maybe if you were to spray the mesh black it might look a little less chav-tastic?!

but the bumper (kingdom?) just makes it look like a nova! :p

but your engine looks mint! :huh:

maybe if you were to spray the mesh black it might look a little less chav-tastic?!

but the bumper (kingdom?) just makes it look like a nova!  :p

:p LOL

I got the kit fitted about 4 and a bit years ago. back then the front bumper was £300 itself .

I wanted to be different that is why I got the starlet, but it got popular so that is why I got the front done.

If I knew back then that this bumper would relate to chav's then I would of got something different.

:p

Thanks for the comment thou guys and gal.

Shelly, didnt reckonise you. see you are a owner of a glanza now. well done :huh:

It's very different, I'll give you that, and there is a lot to comment on, but I'll give that a go...

Dont like the silver window wipers

dont like whatever writing is on the sunstrip area

like the indicators, and the mesh on grille

don't like the bumper (was undecided at first, but having a closer look, it does seem too much)

Love the sideskirts

Not keen on the mesh on rear bumper, if it was back it would be better

dont really like the rear caps (but generally dont like them anyway)

unsure on the rear light colour Its not bad I suppose, I would remove the circle in the centre where the toyota badge went though, or have the original badge back (do you get any hassle about them? from the feds or mot)

Alloys seem a bit bland compared to rest of the car :huh:

Love the engine bay, nice combination of colours

I like the seats, but Think the colour of them might be a bit too much if you've left the rest of your interior black (should have centre console/clock/air vent to match - I just noticed your centre console is white with a lot of gadgets in there too)

Like the stripped out rear

hope I've not offended you or anything, We all have different tastes, and fair play to you for expressing yours :p

Thats cool Robbo

like I said at the beginning, many people dis-like my car so criticism welcome

the answers to your dislikes

the wipers was a gift from a driend in hong kong so better than going to waste

The writing on the top is TOM'S, got bored one day and made it.

the front bumper, like I said I wanted to be different

I want black mesh on the front and back but dont know where to get it from, tried spraying black on mesh on my other car but it just flake off over time :huh:

end caps came with the skirts. Did the front and side so would look odd if the rear was left empty.

Rear light pass MOT no problem. red still came out red (not pink) as for the white badge. I wanted the glowing GT so I just got a Glowing T badge.

Alloys were free from my bro, cant complain!!

the dash is silver and red to match the seats. and I love gadgets, that is why I have loads in the car.......and the rear T badge.

I did this to my car at first because REDLINE Mag wanted it in,

I will be taking bits off soon as I am now after the performance side.

Thats cool mate, it's not my car just my opinion, ultimately you can do what you like, and you should please yourself not others, in response though...

Fair enough on the wipers, but I still think just normal black would be better, as they stand out a bit, how about painting them?

I can see the TOMs bit now, just looked random before and I couldnt make it out, it's probably better in life then the pics

You might need to prepare the mesh better to spray it, but it is hard to prepare mesh to be honest, degrease etc better off buying it - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/black-aluminium-mesh...1QQcmdZViewItem (example) I'm sure halfords or motorworld will do it also.

Fair point about the rear, you can't get ANY aftermarket rear bumper for the starlet, all kits come with caps, I have no idea why, but I still don't like them, looks like it's trying to trick people that its a whole new bumper. Personally, I'd probably put them on myself too, it is weird without them.

Still prefer no light to the white one T one you got there (any pics of it on?) I'm sure it'll look better then

Fair point about alloys, but still, you should consider a change considering what else has been done to the car.

Got any pics of the dash? it sounds pretty cool colour coded.

Hey mate, there's two gadgets on top of the dash to the left of the steering wheel and 1 to the right, wot r they?? And below the cd player?? Also mate, i like the foot well neons and have been considering putting some in my car too, how did u wire them in and power them, and do they have their own on/off switch?? Sorry for so many questions man.

Phil.

I do like that interior, thats great :huh:

nangle - I'd guess the thing below the cd player is a turbo timer.

whats that bit next to the apexi on the right hand part of the dash though? seems to be multiple colours

can you get hold of the white dials too? they are cool

guys to change the colour of dials just swap the lightbulb over, I've not done it, but it is that easy, was part of the group buy for trevors indiglo dial set but that seems to be on the back burner now, so might do something by my own like what ilghap has done.

footwell neons are easy, just pick up a set on ebay, will come with a set of 2 neons and transformer for getting the voltage and either a on/off switch or a control box (so you can make it flash to your music) I got a set which i had on my old car, but not put it in the starlet.