blitz dump valve

apex air filter

braided brake hoses

lightweight wheels

hks full exhaust sytem

hks turbo timer

blitz boost gauge

and does anyone have the problem of over boosting?? how do i stop it

Congrats man looks very clean always had a soft spot for clean black v's, as for what to do next I think lowering it on either coilovers or shocks and springs would make it look even smarter. As for the problem of over boosting, you could try getting a hks actuator and set it at 11-12psi just below fuel cut mate, hope this helps.

Joe

Congrats man looks very clean always had a soft spot for clean black v's, as for what to do next I think lowering it on either coilovers or shocks and springs would make it look even smarter. As for the problem of over boosting, you could try getting a hks actuator and set it at 11-12psi just below fuel cut mate, hope this helps.

Joe

cheers it was only imported last may so it is very clean underneath aswell :p yer thats what i wanted to do first is the coil overs il have to save up for them tho as thier expensive :p do you know where the best place i can get parts for it like the hks actuator.

thanks for info helps alot

nice looking V, as Joe said defo look into lowering it, If you look at SumoPower on ebay they do a HKS actuator for like £85 or something like that, or look at ToyTuning or TM-Developments.com

lovely car mate :p

nice looking V, as Joe said defo look into lowering it, If you look at SumoPower on ebay they do a HKS actuator for like £85 or something like that, or look at ToyTuning or TM-Developments.com

lovely car mate :p

cheers for info i will buy a hks actuator this week hopefully and will post and tell you if it has stopped the problem :p

• 3 months later...

Image005.jpg

got the hks actuator on it that solved the overboosting problem got it set just under fuel cut :o

i also bought a front mount intercooler what a difference that makes.

does anyone no weather you can buy a fiberglass front bumper allready cut out for a front mount if so where?

next on the list is the manifold i am waiting to come :

943-1238817890.jpg

has anyone bought one of these much difference in performance??

yes i did cut my bumper what a job that was

as far as i no the manifold should fit with the standard induction

what coilovers do you recomend i was looking at the bc racing br coileovers

anyone know if they are any good

this is the description of the manifold:

This manifolds is made from the Highest Quality E316 STainless Steel, which makes it much stronger than E304 stainless, but at the same time the material's properties make it more flexible than E321 STainless, thus making it the best & most used choice for motorsports applcations.

This manifold is made to fit the stock EFI pipe & retain the oem TMIC, its piping is 32mm wide & 2mm thick.

• 4 weeks later...

DIGI0398.jpg

jp performance intercooler it made hell of a difference bit of a pain in the arse to fit but get to keep the a/c

DIGI0399.jpg

40mm lowering springs untill i can afford coilovers looks much better and stops the tramping (wheel hopping)

DIGI0402.jpg

and finnaly the manifold bit of a pain in the arse to fit and now i have to get the face of it skimmed as i cant stop it leaking

DSC_0432-2.jpg

Did anyone go to the show in pembrey last weekend?

yer i got abit carried away with the bumper lol. i wouldnt mind taking the manifold off and on again but it aint a simple job really and i cba na aint got any more plans at the mo part from getting grooved discs and new pads. got any pics of your starlet?