Just checked the dates of the world cup. The opening game is held on the day im goin with the girlfriend for four years, and the final is held on her birthday. Jolly nice of fifa to consider us in such a massive event :@ :@

Anyone else have a dilema like mine? Share your story it will at least soften the blow for me....

i agree with Rubix!

each to their own and all that but i personally hate fat balding blokes in pubs eating peanuts and shouting "go on my son!" at the TV when they can't play for shit themselves. my stepdad does it and it just irritates the hell out of me

and i hate the fact footballers get paid so much for kicking a ball round a field. waste of money! i know it's media sponsorship and all that but would be better if it went on something useful that people are moaning about, like the water system in england (drought warning my arse, it's been raining for a week now) and yeah. i'm sure i'm not the first person to say this and sorry for the essay, but to end it...

i'm so glad Craig is into cars and not football B)

B) I cant believe you actually worried about missing the shittest sport on TV being played.

I hate football personally but especially hate the world cup cause all I hear is how AMAZING England are and lots of pish about '66.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

FINALLY!!!!! SOME ONE ELSE THAT AGREES WITH ME!!!!

i hate football too. fair play to anyone who likes it, as we're all different, but it is a load of sh*te on the leadup to the world cup, everyones like, "wohoooooo!! come on england" we never win anyway!! hence the last time we won was 1966!!

rubix & alena have pretty much summed it up for me!

Rich.

yeah, all the hype on tv etc is annoying me at the moment... i remember watching an advert on TV (Guinness i think) and it had monkeys in pubs etc watching football and i was thinking "looks about right" B)

kill world cup lol, it's pointless anyway

Football Factory is a good film though

Guest Enzo

LMAO !!no danger! i cant believe there are so many football haters on this site,

what a travisty!!!!

ill happily and easily agree with you all and say that england are gash!!!

so full of themselves, thinking they are gona win every time lol

but apart from that i like watching premier league

im routing for poland in the world cup for obivus reasons (im a celtic man)

ps it was soo good seing larson set up two to stop arsonal winning the champions league B)

I've gotta be honest i really used to be a big football fan, but wen i started secondary school it was all cars cars and more cars B)

I really dont mind the World cup though as it is only once every 4 years and and excuse to get pissed i suppose B)

i hate football too!! lol!!

fucking all over the telly... someone mension this to me "if england hurry up and lose then it will get some of the shit off the telly" lol