Coley Boi's Yaris T Sport

hey , sold my starlet now but miss it alot , will get another one later on in my life lol defo!!!! anyway my new car is a yaris t sport.

1.5L

44,000 miles

pi springs

blitz panel filter , will get sumin better tho

also want a full exhaust system soon

here are some pics

1673392241a10596543100l.jpg

1673392241a10596543258l.jpg

1673392241a10596519083l.jpg

1673392241a10596518932l.jpg

1673392241a10596533038l.jpg

hope you like :mellow:

I really like the T sport, best Yaris as its the only one without the stupid digital dash :mellow: i almost bought one but settled for a lexus instead as the insurance was the same :)

Loving the colour also :)

Jason :)

hey mate looks good, also see your pics over on YCUK :lol:

Which starlet did u have before? how you finding the yaris?

i am really pleased with the yaris think its a great car , gettin a longlife exhaust put on it next weekend cat back :p ,

i had a starlet sol, i bought it box standard and spent alot of money on it , i miss it alot wish i kept it to b honest n stuck it in a garage ..... owell , i ended up selling it to the 200sx matey doing the white starlet conversion , his girlfriend wanted it, im thinkin bout buying a gt turbo on the cheap and stick it in a garage and turn it into a mad machine lol

Dont buy a Short life :p

HKS Hi Power for one of these :lol:

lol , dey are actually really good , i had one on my starlet straight through with d- cat , had no problems at all bin on the 2 years and still going as far as i know :s

i would get hks , but they are hard to get hold of and more expensive and its just the back section like the blitz