Well i left the car with my mechanic to do the head work and put all the new gear on as you will all know!!

spoke to him just two mins ago.. the hybrid beast is running. they ran it for 2 mins yesterday and alls well.. will get her ready for the weekend!!! just needs to check final things make sure the timings minted and so!!

cant wait to take the glanza a run. need to run her in with the gt spec head on so 1000 miles here i come!!!!!!!!

^_^ thanks

Rosco :D

No advantage matey. its the same head :lol:

My car is very reliable wullie.. the only reason it broke was becuase i put a warped mani on it.. and the chance of bending that grade of steel onto an alloy head is None.. so it strained the head and it broke shearly my fault..

so stfu my car is reliable!!

Andy al come get you when a can soon as a get the misus out it lmao!

Quite interesting how a girl who didn't want anything to do with a guy who is interested in cars cant get out of another guy's modded car :p

Oh and yes I'm here with a wooden spoon too. :lol:

:D you mean me?

Dang it i wont get the car till next week now!!!!!!

stupid me bought an ep91 inlet gasket (note to anyone who puts a gt head on the car)

buy the ep82 inlet gasket... now i have to wait on toyota getting me my part =[

Bad news.

After the trouble I had when swapping an engine in the n/a (put a 96 engine in a 98) lots of things were different and it never run right even after putting my head, inlet mani on etc :thumbsup:

I wont be buying an engine again unless its from the exact car/year