Fao Toy Tuning

I sent HIDS last friday, youve now had them since monday, ive sent three emails, and not had one reply nor a refund yet......

Fancy telling what going on, getting a bit impatient.

Thanks.

I paid for fpr on Monday and still recieved nothing.

I'v emailed them and heard nothing.

My mate ordered a new clutch + strut braces last friday and still not got them either!!

Take the piss

I paid for fpr on Monday and still recieved nothing.

I'v emailed them and heard nothing.

My mate ordered a new clutch + strut braces last friday and still not got them either!!

Take the piss

i say we all get together and take a wee trip down to toytuning and see wat the hell is going on;)!! cant not answer us from there can he

argh! All i need is a FRP to be running 1 bar haha. 6days I've been waiting. I'm sure if i ordered of dave b i would of had it ASAP!!

never again!!

I'm making a dispute on paypal, hopefully they realise and act on it and send the bloody thing!!

hi i ordered a exhaust manifold gasket last monday and still not here emailed them bout 3 to 4 times no reply,there hae received the money.its a joke. it says takes 2 to 4 days.there should have a contact number or at least reply to the emails will help.

Mabe someone/mods can get hold of them via a personal number?

Its really sad to see this starting to happen again i actually prefer the site and prices on certain things compared to others i`ve seen, and really want to purchase stuff down the line.

Well i managed to get a answer from them.

I made a dispute on paypal and got a reply saying they recieved a payment but nothing was logged in as to what i wanted. WELL AT LEAST EMAIL ME!!

If everyone whos ordered and not recieved nothing make a dispute via paypal.

i've heard many complaints about toy tuning lately, i seriously dont know what is going with the company at the moment, but there are a lot of unhappy customers. unfortunately no one has a direct contact number to toy tuning, even if we did the phone lines will probably be on constant busy or not be answered anyway.

Fuck me I hope you guys have more luck than me I've been emailing them about a problematic part since December with no reply and toby has not been seen on TGTT either since that date!

I have emailed toby, martina and their regular toytuning@toytuning.com, now I have gone to their ebay shop and messaged them though that, just out of interest the people who have returned items what address did you return them to? I have looked up toy tuning and their registered business address is not too far from where I live, and I'm tempted to go up there I want answers like!

sorry to hear all thats happened to everybody on here as i have nothing but good things to say about toby.

i needed custom shims made up my local engineers wanted £20 per shim toby came through for me got them made up (a service that he don't normally provide unless building an engine himself) at £5 per shim legend took his time in getting them to me right enough lol but this was only like a month ago.

so some good from the bad, i just hope he sorts everybody else out and gets back on track as he did offer an outstanding service before.

colin